Need to replace the original bracelet on my new daily, Seiko Superior SSA037
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 238355

Thread: Need to replace the original bracelet on my new daily, Seiko Superior SSA037

Question Need to replace the original bracelet on my new daily, Seiko Superior SSA037

I recently bought myself this Seiko as my new daily. One of the only things wrong with it is the bracelet: the links are loose, so they grab arm hairs and rattle quite a bit.

I would like to get either a SS bracelet or a non-leather band/strap for my new watch. Lug width is 22mm.

I thought about the following, but they're made for the Seiko SKX___ watches with 42.5mm case diameters IIRC (the Superior is 44mm), so the end link curvatures wouldn't fit flush.

Super Engineer (aftermarket) - also available with straight ends, how would that look?

And elsewhere someone posted this Seiko President:

Another possibility is this MiLTAT Kevlar strap - the black with red stitching would match the watch colors well IMO:

What do you think of these on this watch? Any others I should consider?

Re: Need to replace the original bracelet on my new daily, Seiko Superior SSA037

Decided on the Super Engineer II. Great bracelet! And since the links are held in with screws, it's easy to adjust.

Before/After off the wrist:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Need to replace the original bracelet on my new daily, Seiko Superior SSA037

Wow, looks incredibly solid! I hope you enjoy it. There's just one thing I'm wondering which is how it really feels on the wrist? Is it any heavier than the former one? I'm planning to put one in my SKX007 soon but just wondering how it would feel compared to the jubilee.
    Last edited by eaglesOfTheTown; April 11th, 2014 at 07:07.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

It's heavier but it doesn't feel like it's dragging on my wrist. BTW it looks better in person than in photos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    eaglesOfTheTown likes this.

Thread Information