Need a strap or bracelet for my Mont Blanc Sport 38mm Rubber or Stainless
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Therightadvisor

Thread: Need a strap or bracelet for my Mont Blanc Sport 38mm Rubber or Stainless

Need a strap or bracelet for my Mont Blanc Sport 38mm Rubber or Stainless

I searched just about everywhere including ebay and found a couple similar threads but no real confirmation on the responses.

I just bought a Mont Blanc Sport Watch 7037. It has an 18-19mm rubber strap with a deployment style clasp(or my searching tells me that's what it has). I will first say that I'm very new to watches and this is what I'd consider to be a somewhat higher end watch.

With that said, what options do I have? Mont Blanc wanted $150 just to replace the rubber(another $135 for the clasp), and $555 for a stainless steel bracelet.

Do I have any other style options for getting this watch going. I'm willing to spend money in the right places if I feel it's necessary but $150 for 10" of rubber is ridiculous especially considering how the old strap looks.

A few pictures. Sorry for the lack in quality. Also, as you can tell this thing is well used. I feel like I got a fairly good deal on it though to warrant the dirt.

Last edited by Therightadvisor; March 8th, 2012 at 01:09.

Re: Need a strap or bracelet for my Mont Blanc Sport 38mm Rubber or Stainless

Any suggestions at all? Like I said, I'm very new to somewhat higher end watches so please be easy. However, I'm very used to posting on online forums so I give you my word that I put the time in to search for this.

Again any help is appreciated.
    Laynew likes this.

Re: Need a strap or bracelet for my Mont Blanc Sport 38mm Rubber or Stainless

Quote Originally Posted by Therightadvisor View Post
    Any suggestions at all? Like I said, I'm very new to somewhat higher end watches so please be easy. However, I'm very used to posting on online forums so I give you my word that I put the time in to search for this.

Again any help is appreciated.
    You might try an oyster bracelet like those made for Rolex. You can find decent aftermarket versions for about $50. You can bend the end pieces slightly to fit your case. Your Montblanc is nice looking and should be fine on an oyster.

Thread Information