NEW: Premium Calfskin Leather watch straps, handmade in Europe, available at Watchbandit
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: NEW: Premium Calfskin Leather watch straps, handmade in Europe, available at Watchbandit

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool NEW: Premium Calfskin Leather watch straps, handmade in Europe, available at Watchbandit

Our new Pebro Premium Calfskin watch strap is handmade in Europe, with genuine and high-quality calfskin which has been natural vegetable-tanned. This strap will bring out a great look for your watch, and age well with time.

They are available in Hazelnut/Brown - Terracotta/Tanned - Blue - Grey - Sand/Beige - Mustard - Coffee/Dark Brown - Black and in Sizes of 14-, 16-, 20-, 22-, 24 mm for 49€ / $58 (incl. 19% VAT - Net: 39,69€ / $46,98) - (15% Discount for WUS members with the code: watchuseek
    )

Name:  Calfskin Leather straps Rolex IWC Watchbandit.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  640.1 KB
    Name:  Watchbandit Premium Calfskin Watch straps.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  483.3 KB

WatchBandit - Official Sponsor of Watchuseek

Save 15% on Quality Watch Straps & Watches from Independent Watch Brands

Members Code: Watchuseek

Re: NEW: Premium Calfskin Leather watch straps, handmade in Europe, available at Watchbandit

Very nice.

The blue band on the IWC is outstanding.
    WatchBandit.com likes this.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Re: NEW: Premium Calfskin Leather watch straps, handmade in Europe, available at Watchbandit

Interested in Sand or Mustard for my DA20 Vintage Black.

Name:  131E00B3-31AD-49BA-AEBC-AEAE35A8EC4A.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  1.23 MB

Need to see them in the flesh.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Nice straps and a good price,shame they are not a little longer .

The straps look great and the price is good too but the buckle looks rather cheap and flimsy and not "premium" at all. Of course many will change it as soon as they get the strap but maybe a couple of Euros more could have been spent on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nokie View Post
    Very nice.

The blue band on the IWC is outstanding.
    Thank you! Yes, it's a perfect match with the blue details of some watches like the IWC or NOMOS

Quote Originally Posted by stuffler,mike View Post
    Interested in Sand or Mustard for my DA20 Vintage Black. Need to see them in the flesh.
    Thanks Mike, you can always come by our Shop in Berlin and check them out

Name:  NOMOS Tangente calfskin leather strap sand blue Watchbandit.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  679.8 KB
    (Calfskin leather strap Sand and Blue in 20mm strap on 19mm lug width NOMOS Tangente 38 Datum)

Quote Originally Posted by Sasropakis View Post
    The straps look great and the price is good too but the buckle looks rather cheap and flimsy and not "premium" at all. Of course many will change it as soon as they get the strap but maybe a couple of Euros more could have been spent on it.
    The Buckles are made of brushed stainless steel and are like our WB Original straps (except ours are polished). They are the good buckles like many others and are not flimsy at all. We have years fo experienced with straps and we can say this with a clear conscience. The leather quality is superbe and compared to regular calfskin strap prices above 150€ with similar buckles it's a more than fair deal.
    Last edited by WatchBandit.com; 4 Weeks Ago at 13:31.

WatchBandit - Official Sponsor of Watchuseek

Save 15% on Quality Watch Straps & Watches from Independent Watch Brands

Members Code: Watchuseek

Will be back when I made up my mind
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

Looking rather cheap and flimsy ?

You can judge this from the pics ?

To me, I might be wrong of course, the pin buckle looks to be at least some mm thick. If so, they will fit the bill regarding being „solid“. From what I can take from the pics, the pin buckles look similar to those of RIOS 1931, Hirsch, Damasko OEM, Fluco, Meyhofer, Graf, Morellato, Kaufmann.

As well similar to those pin buckles Aristo is using

Name:  4F53C088-7259-4617-9E0A-9C6FE69B897B.jpeg
Views: 73
Size:  451.3 KB

Craiss Metallmanufaktur, a member of WPG (Watch Parts from Germany) produces similar buckles as well.

None of the pin buckles I mentioned are looking cheap or flimsy. Of course, this is just my view.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

As I wrote the buckle looks like that to me. In fact it looks about exactly like a buckle from a cheap Chinese strap I have in my drawer and it's indeed cheap and flimsy. If the buckle in this strap is better then it's fine.

Update:

I had not had the time to drive downtown so I ordered the Pebro sand calfskin leather strap. Indeed a nicely made strap. And, as I already suspected, no flimsy or cheap looking pin buckle. But long story short. My wife and I immediately felt „this does not match with the Damasko DA 20 Vintage Black“. The color transition was just too blatant in our view. No big problem, I own enough Damasko watches and I put it on my new Damasko DB5 LE and since pics often tell more than a story......

Name:  F541FDCC-8C02-412B-8250-B49DEAF32EA8.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  947.0 KB

Name:  24C74FD6-F5F2-4D1E-971D-85CA5DAC72A3.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  1.03 MB

The Pebro strap is 118mm/82mm and 20/18. The strap on the Damasko DB 5 was 20/18 as well so it was no big deal to mount the Damasko pin buckle with the logo „D“. That‘s what I almost do (if possible), replacing buckle/deployant with the original buckle/deployant.

Name:  B291038B-4D3F-4ACF-A35A-4D87939E834D.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  926.8 KB

Name:  523C6E32-2BB9-4852-BB19-5FA8A96AB44F.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  751.8 KB

What do you think ? Match or no match ?
    Last edited by stuffler,mike; 3 Weeks Ago at 17:10.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast