Options for Cordura or Canvas type straps (non-Nato/Zulu) for Maratac Pilot and Seiko OM

Thread: Options for Cordura or Canvas type straps (non-Nato/Zulu) for Maratac Pilot and Seiko OM

Options for Cordura or Canvas type straps (non-Nato/Zulu) for Maratac Pilot and Seiko OM

I recently received a Maratac Pilot (the big one) and while the black Nato that came with it is ok, I really want something with a buckle. I'm thinking about something in either Desert Sand or Possibly Olive. I would like to get a cordura or canvas strap. For my Orange Monster I'm looking for the same sort of thing but wondering if it would look better on Gray or on Orange. Also any tips on the best place to find these types of straps? I'm a bit cheap so I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for a piece of canvas (cordura).

Also, out of curiosity, does anyone make Canvas Bund type straps?

Cheers.

Re: Options for Cordura or Canvas type straps (non-Nato/Zulu) for Maratac Pilot and Seiko OM

Something like this maybe?

Or like this?

Last edited by rockin'ron; February 10th, 2012 at 20:04. Reason: proper colors

Re: Options for Cordura or Canvas type straps (non-Nato/Zulu) for Maratac Pilot and Seiko OM

great straps for your Seiko, where did you get theses?

thx Marcus

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Here' s some on the cheap. But seems out of stock at current:

Time Factors Quality Watches On The Net Since 1996

Thread Information