Oysterflex Interest

Thread: Oysterflex Interest

Oysterflex Interest

I was at a BBQ at a friend's house on Sunday and he showed me his new rose gold Yacht-Master with an Oysterflex bracelet.

Even though the Oysterflex has been out for about 4 years now I had never seen one in the flesh.

I looked it over and tried it on and decided to do a little more research on it when I got home.

As it turns out, and as you can imagine, Rolex didn't just slap a basic rubber strap on a $25,000 watch, it's made out of a titanium and nickel-alloy blade clad in black elastomer.

In addition, the underside of the bracelet has ridges or wings that help create airflow to the wrist and the gold clasp incorporates the company's Easylink extension system for adjustment.

Can anyone here chime in on the pluses and minuses of the Oysterflex bracelet?

Name:  rolex-yacht-master-automatic-black-dial-18kt-everose-gold-black-rubber-strap-men_s-watch-116655b.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  114.8 KB
    Name:  rolex-yachtmaster-rose-gold-116655-watch-chest-5.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  80.0 KB
    "A child thinks 20 shillings and 20 years can scarce ever be spent." -Ben Franklin
    Damasko | Hamilton | Longines | Mido | Orient | Oris | Rolex | Timex

Re: Oysterflex Interest

This is why people post in Public instead of here. Zero replies. Gotta be at least one person interested in this thread. Maybe not.
    "A child thinks 20 shillings and 20 years can scarce ever be spent." -Ben Franklin
    Damasko | Hamilton | Longines | Mido | Orient | Oris | Rolex | Timex

Thread Information