Panatime=awesome!

Thread: Panatime=awesome!

Panatime=awesome!

I just wanted to say what a Great company Panatime is. And what a Top Notch person Stan is. If anyone has read my Story/Rant about not getting my Orange Monster this week....even though I ordered it Tuesday, and paid for 2nd day air.....Amazon...Watch Pavillion...and UPS all dropped the ball, and the watch won't arrive now till supposedly the 6th of August. Head's up....don't waste any money with these 3 for any kind of Quick delivery....it's just a joke. Anyway on to the Good.

I emailed Stan Wednesday morning the 1st of August, to inquire about the actuall color of the Orange Wave band that he sells, because in the picture it doesn't look much different then the yellow. He immediately emailed me back with an actual picture of it on a Orange face Seiko...like my Monster will be. It looked Great so I ordered one late Wednesday afternoon. Stan emailed me back just a tad later telling me it was about to be shipped, and even sent pictures of the shipping labels he had already printed!
    when I got home today it was already here!!! Total price around 20.00 with USPS priority mail. I don't have a Monster to put it on, but it's so cool, that I thought I'd try it on my Speedy since it's also a 20mm lug.
    Excuse the poor pictures, but any of you with OM's need to check this strap out, I think it looks Awesome, and I think I'll leave it on my Speedy.
    Guys, check out Panatime.....GREAT COMPANY and a GREAT GUY in STAN!.......Thanks again Stan....You are indeed a rare commodity in today's bussinessess. The true color of the band isn't accurate in these pictures!....I found out as Stan did, it's kind of a hard color to come through in pictures, if there is much light on it. The true color is about exactly the same color as the "Post Reply" button on this forum....
    Best Regards Sonny

Last edited by SonnyD; August 3rd, 2007 at 21:19.
    Motorcycling is my LIFE..
    2011 Harley Davidson Super Glide Custom FXDC

Re: Panatime=awesome!

That should look great on your Seiko!
    Kind of jarring on the Speedy but I understand you hust wanted to mount it on something.
    Congrats and always nice to hear of good service!
    "Time is the school in which we learn. Time is the fire in which we burn."

Re: Panatime=awesome!

Thanks, yeah it will look great on a OM.........funny thing, I was out this afternoon, and I got 3 positive comments on it. I was at my regular Friday stopping spot and these people have seen my Speedy a million times through the years, but today, they were all like, "Wow, that's a really cool watch". Not one time before has anyone even noticed it.

I just can't say enough positive things about Panatime!
    Regards Sonny
    Motorcycling is my LIFE..
    2011 Harley Davidson Super Glide Custom FXDC

Thread Information