Pilot Strap Rivits

Thread: Pilot Strap Rivits

Pilot Strap Rivits

Does anyone know where to purchase the rivet or screw posts often visible on pilot straps that are short enough for a strap? I figure they can't be any longer than 1/8" to work. However I can't find anything available less than 1/4". Any help you can give would be appreciated. I have 3 straps I am working on and want to put these on at least one.
    DBis
    The Past:
    Steinhart Ocean 1, Zeno Big Numeral Pilot, Sieko 6309 7040 Soxa, Tissot Seastar, Luminox EVO, Chase Durer 7750 Chrono, dlb Custom Pilot, dlb Custom Pespi Diver, Boschett Cave Dweller 1, Hamilton Khaki Navy, Deep Blue Ocean Diver 500, Swiss Military Chrono Diver, dlb Custom Diver (PO), dlb Custom Snowflake Diver, dlb Custom Pilot #2, Black Monster Mod, dlb Custom Cushion Yellow, Seiko Blumo, Bulova 7750 Square Dress, Victronox Deep Sea Custom, Steinhart Ocean 44 GMT "COKE",

The Present:
    Navitimer Silver/Silver Croc Strap, Hamilton Cushion Dress, Delma Blue Dress Diver, Seiko “Blumo” Pepsi

The Future:
    Doxa, ???

Re: Pilot Strap Rivits

I got two of them from a fellow named Nate Griffin from Jurgens USA ([email protected]). I paid $8 for two of them... a bit on the expensive side, but like you I had trouble finding them anywhere else. Plus, those that I did come across were not finished nearly as nicely as the proper jurgens ones. If you don't feel like spending the 8 bucks, though, you could probably grind down the long ones and chase the threads. Hey, if you could do that, you could probably put them up for sale on the forum for 2 bucks a pop.

Re: Pilot Strap Rivits

Thanks for the recommendation. I think I will try the cheap route first.
    DBis
    The Past:
    Steinhart Ocean 1, Zeno Big Numeral Pilot, Sieko 6309 7040 Soxa, Tissot Seastar, Luminox EVO, Chase Durer 7750 Chrono, dlb Custom Pilot, dlb Custom Pespi Diver, Boschett Cave Dweller 1, Hamilton Khaki Navy, Deep Blue Ocean Diver 500, Swiss Military Chrono Diver, dlb Custom Diver (PO), dlb Custom Snowflake Diver, dlb Custom Pilot #2, Black Monster Mod, dlb Custom Cushion Yellow, Seiko Blumo, Bulova 7750 Square Dress, Victronox Deep Sea Custom, Steinhart Ocean 44 GMT "COKE",

The Present:
    Navitimer Silver/Silver Croc Strap, Hamilton Cushion Dress, Delma Blue Dress Diver, Seiko “Blumo” Pepsi

The Future:
    Doxa, ???

Thread Information