I'm looking for something to wear at work in summer with this watch:
It's not an automotive-style watch, but I think a black leather strap with holes in the racing/driving style would ventilate better in hot humid weather. And it visually balances out the large watch (42mm x 11.4mm case, 22mm lugs).
Both the leather material and the styling should look good enough for a professional setting.
Here's my shortlist. Visually and quality-wise, what would you put on this watch?
1. Lugs.com RACING DEEP BLACK Barenia leather:
Most subtle (tie):
2. B&R Black Grand Prix Racing Watch Strap
3. Atelier del Sur BLACK RACING LEATHER WATCH STRAP
4. Di-Modell Rallye Waterproof
5. House of Straps Horween Chromexcel Black Racing Leather Watch Strap