Recommendations?

Thread: Recommendations?

Recommendations?

Hi all,

Looking for strap recommendations for a Citizen BL5250-02L.

At the moment I have a chunky stainless steel bracelet which I find too heavy and flashy. It makes the titanium watch kind of pointless in terms of the weight advantage. I also feel like it's bigger than it is which makes me very self conscious. However, I do like that it is so reliable and resistant to all that life throws at it. I also like that it has such a low profile that it slides easily under any clothes/coats etc.

So, I tried a mixed leather and fabric two piece strap which is so light but not particularly comfortable and I worry about its durability. I have also tried a NATO which I really don't like.

Does anybody have any recommendations for a strap that kind of takes the best bits of the stainless steel and the best bits of the fabric/leather one? I have very small wrists so the shorter the better! Open to colour suggestions.

Many thanks 🙂

Re: Recommendations?

A photo of your watch and the bracelet would be helpful. Based on Google search I would say that brown leather could work but leather strap isn't going to last forever and isn't water resistant. Milanese mesh bracelet could work too.

Here it is on the SS bracelet. Can't take a picture of the two piece strap at the moment as I'm wearing a G Shock GW-M5610-1ER today. But I can add one in later.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: Recommendations?

Have you tried elastic (Erika's, Nick Mankey, Watch Steward, Hawkrigger, etc.)? Also, if you don't have furry arms, Rowi makes their classic Fixo-Flex in titanium.
    ------------------------------------

(Almost) every watch a tool watch.

"Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

Thread Information