I recently got to know a local strap maker and purchased a custom made Paraguay leather strap for my B&R.
After examining the strap, here are my comments:
1. I requested for OEM size and the measurements were very accurate
2. The saddle stitch is hand-stitched where the first and the last stitch are not visible.
The only minor flow after close examination; a slight uneven stitching here:
3. Pre-V buckle in brushed stainless steel:
4. The new look:
1. Size: 5/5
2. Stitching: 4.5/5
3. Buckle: 5/5
4. Service: 5/5 ; JNS was very accommodating and patient. In addition he is very passionate about his job.
5. Price:5/5; This is by far the most reasonably priced custom made strap that I have gotten.
I am very satisfied with the strap and the best part is Jason agreed to give a 10% discount to WUS members for every strap purchased or 15% discount for 2 or more straps. Do state that you are recommended by me (SKyhook) to enjoy the discount.
JNS email: [email protected]
Have a good day.