Replacement Strap

Thread: Replacement Strap

Replacement Strap

Hi!

I have recently purchased the Wenger Field Classic ( FIELD CLASSIC | International )
    I find however that the band is not tight enough and is rather difficult to unclasp. After looking around, I found Natostraps to be of high quality. Would a Nato strap fit this Wenger watch? Is there a better option? I would be wearing this watch for casual purposes (jeans, shorts) and also if I am playing a sport such as tennis.

Thanks!

Re: Replacement Strap

Yes to your first question. A 20mm NATO strap in the color(s) of your choosing will fit.
    For your second question, define "better".
    ------------------------------
    Good Dealings: editor9, iam7head, MrH42, curt941, nin9919, twjohnso, gr8sw, ryasja2009, Twistoff, JordanR, chili16, Captain Beefheart, litbruin, silveradosilver, iceman66, jatherly, husonfirst, Timecat, dothedo, PeekPoke, ingmar

Great news regarding the NATO straps. May just order one today. Regarding the 'better' question, I apologize for such a vague question hah. I suppose I meant if there is a better strap that will dress well and also be tough enough for everyday and sport. I'd prefer to keep the original band but its just too difficult to take off, is there a prepriotary band i could replace it with from either Wenger or Victorinox?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

You can find either of those brands straps on ebay as I have seen them pop up now and then.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

Thread Information