Rubber replacement for Sinn 556a?
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Karkarov
  • 1 Post By NiceWatch

Thread: Rubber replacement for Sinn 556a?

Rubber replacement for Sinn 556a?

I bought a Sinn 556a a couple weeks ago and although I really love the bracelet i prefer to see the watch on a black rubber strap.

I purchased this Bonetto Cinturini strap for it. This strap is extremely comfortable and I love the smell and feel of it. However I find that the watch tends to move to the right side of my wrist while wearing it and I find myself cantering it throughout the day. I'm looking for a rubber strap that's comfortable and will hold the watch cantered on my wrist.

Thanks in advance
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Rubber replacement for Sinn 556a?

Well it can be pricey but watchbuys.com does sell official Sinn straps and they do have rubber options. Other than that I would look to Hirsch as they have a really nice selection, particularly in half rubbers like their "Robby" strap which is sail cloth on top and rubber on the bottom.
    Nokie likes this.

Re: Rubber replacement for Sinn 556a?

Other than that I would look to Hirsch as they have a really nice selection, particularly in half rubbers like their "Robby" strap which is sail cloth on top and rubber on the bottom.
    Excellent suggestion. Robby's are great straps as is the Hirsch Pure and Performance line. They are very comfortable and don't move on my 6.75" wrist.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Nokie View Post
    Other than that I would look to Hirsch as they have a really nice selection, particularly in half rubbers like their "Robby" strap which is sail cloth on top and rubber on the bottom.
    Excellent suggestion. Robby's are great straps as is the Hirsch Pure and Performance line. They are very comfortable and don't move on my 6.75" wrist.
    I've heard good things about the strap. I didn't know if it was worth the extra charge. But it's pissing me off how my watch won't stay in place on my wrist with the rubber strap. I want a strap that fits me the way my g shock fits me. My g shock strap is much stiffer than the rubber strap on my watch but once I put it on it stays in place. My wrist is 6.7 so pretty close to yours.

This is what I mean:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Karkarov View Post
    Well it can be pricey but watchbuys.com does sell official Sinn straps and they do have rubber options. Other than that I would look to Hirsch as they have a really nice selection, particularly in half rubbers like their "Robby" strap which is sail cloth on top and rubber on the bottom.

Thanks. The Hirsch is pricey as well but much more affordable. If it's going to keep my watch firm on my wrist and not move a lot when I sweat I'll buy it. Going to do some more research
    Karkarov likes this.

Thread Information