WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Rubber strap for BB58?

8K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  pablobell 
#1 ·
Does anyone know of any companies making rubber straps for the Tudor Black Bay 58 that sit flush with the case? Something akin to the Everest straps, but for the BB58. The bracelet and the NATO are both great, but I'd love a rubber strap for it too. Such a versatile watch.

Thanks!

#13 · (Edited)
Bought the black Vanguard strap for my BB58. It is exceptional quality. Very soft, very comfortable, and not a dust magnet like cheaper rubber straps. The buckle has a Vanguard shield emblem that almost looks like the Tudor shield, which I like. Apparently it's designed to work on the Tudor clasp so hoping to get hold of one. If you're waiting for Rubber b, don't bother - I was waiting and it's taking too long so went for this and no regrets.

#16 ·
Bought the black Vanguard strap for my BB58. It is exceptional quality. Very soft, very comfortable, and not a dust magnet like cheaper rubber straps. The buckle has a Vanguard shield emblem that almost looks like the Tudor shield, which I like. Apparently it's designed to work on the Tudor clasp so hoping to get hold of one. If you're waiting for Rubber b, don't bother - I was weaiting and it's taking too long so went for this and no regrets.
I have the same strap and agree completely, very comfortable and well made.

#15 ·
End of the day, its rubber compound that anyone can make, no tech in it, as long quality control is there no matter the production location, "Swiss Made" doesn't add any value.

And rubber b reasoning that cause you are spending $$$ on a watch then spending $ is a bargain is funny.

IMO Everest and vanguard are better than rubber b (note: again difference between them are very slim (except rubber b doesn't give you a buckle that doesn't cost anything), it all comes down to pricing + customer service + design/colors you like)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.