I am looking for a strap in a rich, deep red, like a burgundy. I like that color because it is versatile, going with clothes and suits that are black, navy blue, brown, tan etc.
This strap would be one of two chronos (Hamilton and Oris), one 42mm and the other 44mm, both as thick as you would imagine automatic chronos to be.
Here is what I am looking for in the strap:
- 22mm width tapering to 20mm at buckle (will consider taper to 18mm)
- At least 200mm in total length (120/80 is what works well for me)
- Croc or alligator grain, or if it's a smooth, it should have a little gloss so as to be slightly dressy
- 5-7mm thick at end, with minimal thickness taper at buckle.
- Steel buckle (no deployment)
- Under $75, if possible
I have found many black and brown and tan straps that fit these specs, but not burgundy.
Any help is greatly appreciated.