short nato leather straps ?

Thread: short nato leather straps ?

short nato leather straps ?

I have a very small wrist @ 6.25" . Most NATO straps seem to be between 11 and 12 inches long.

Does anyone know where I can find short NATO leather straps that are around 9 inches long ? Does anyone custom make these at a reasonable price ?

Thanks
    V
    Panerai 388 | Omega SeaMaster | LACO Leipzig | Breitling SuperOcean - Orange | Seiko 5 FiftyFive Fathoms

Re: short nato leather straps ?

The only place I have bought Leather ones from has been Holden's. But they only have one size, about 11 inches I think, $34 if I remember correctly. Wouldn't cutting one down work?

I've made my first NATO style band and although it was a bit rough, could pretty much make it whatever length needed.
    I made the loops and buckle because I could not find any. As long as there is a little artistic freedom and you don't mind inherent flaws in custom work, I'll hook one up for cheap. I just delivered the first one last night. It was hard to let go, it taught me a lot and although, it's not perfect, I love it. I aged the leather, I also plated and aged the loops and buckle.
    I'm not doing the wus thing very much anymore. I do want to make another band soon. I'll try to post some pics next.
    Feel free to email me.

[email protected]

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I can not post pics here for some reason. If interested, email me and I'll forward all my pics start to finish on the project.
    Mm

Germano will make custom lengths--http://germano.de/EN/watch-straps

Thread Information