Staib asia
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Slac89

Thread: Staib asia

Staib asia

Hi all
    Does anyone have experience with staib mesh from hong kong. Are they good quality bracelets, they have some for 18£ so I am asking before I order one.
    Thanks in advance
    Slac

Re: Staib asia

Gonna jump in since no one else has yet. Genuine STAIB bracelets are in the $150-200USD range, and worth every penny. Not sure what you're looking at for 18 pounds but I suspect you'll get what you pay for at that price.

Quote Originally Posted by mike0023 View Post
    Gonna jump in since no one else has yet. Genuine STAIB bracelets are in the $150-200USD range, and worth every penny. Not sure what you're looking at for 18 pounds but I suspect you'll get what you pay for at that price.
    This.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mike0023 View Post
    Hi
    Thanks for the info. These are also genuine staib manufactured by SOC(staib ostenasia co). I was just wondering if anyone has experience with them. I'm sure they are not in german made league but I ordered one just to see what they look like. Will post my opinion when I get it.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Slac89 View Post
    Hi
    Thanks for the info. These are also genuine staib manufactured by SOC(staib ostenasia co). I was just wondering if anyone has experience with them. I'm sure they are not in german made league but I ordered one just to see what they look like. Will post my opinion when I get it.
    Cheers
    Was not aware of this subsidiary, but as there are many high quality jewelry manufacturers in HK & South China (the reason why we can get high quality microbrand products), I wouldn't be surprised if the quality is high.

"Staib Ostasien Co. is a subsidiary of Germany based Hermann Staib GmbH. We focus products and developments for the watch and jewellery industry. We are your successful link to the Asien production industry." Staib Ostasien Co.
    ------------------------------------

(Almost) every watch a tool watch.

It arrived. It is a great quality bracelet. I opted for the thinnest one(1.5mm) but there are other options. Double lock clasp.
    Attached Images Attached Images

stolen-gmt-master likes this.

I'm looking forward to hearing what your opinion is. I really like the quality of Staib Germany, but am a bit wary of the Asian production - I don't know why that is, but I haven't money to burn on disappointments.

I've been looking at:

https://www.bracelets-for-watches.co...0-en_1665_1682

or

https://www.bracelets-for-watches.co...8-en_1651_1670

to fit on a Squale 101atmos.

Quote Originally Posted by americanbam View Post
    I'm looking forward to hearing what your opinion is. I really like the quality of Staib Germany, but am a bit wary of the Asian production - I don't know why that is, but I haven't money to burn on disappointments.

I've been looking at:

https://www.bracelets-for-watches.co...0-en_1665_1682

or

https://www.bracelets-for-watches.co...8-en_1651_1670

to fit on a Squale 101atmos.
    Hi mate
    The one I bought is very comfortable and nicely finished. Mesh is completely straight and clasp is sturdy, double lock. Here are some photos. I happy with quality for 18£
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information