Steel bracelet for Citizen NY2300

Thread: Steel bracelet for Citizen NY2300

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2

    Steel bracelet for Citizen NY2300

    Hello,

    I am wondering if anyone is familiar with generic Citizen steel bracelets, and hence if the original bracelet for the NY0040 will fit the NY2300?

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F263610314279

    I am thinking something like this one. The lug width is the samme, but the question is whether the end links will fit properly.

  3. #3
    Member juice009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    935

    Re: Steel bracelet for Citizen NY2300

    Quote Originally Posted by jhv94 View Post
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F263610314279

    I am thinking something like this one. The lug width is the samme, but the question is whether the end links will fit properly.
    Did you try this bracelet? If so did it fit. Also did you have any luck with the SS Bracelet?
    Love People Use Things: Because the Opposite Never Works - Joshua Fields Millburn


  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    436
    I too have an NY2300 and looking for a bracelet.

  6. #5
    Member juice009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    935

    Re: Steel bracelet for Citizen NY2300

    Quote Originally Posted by khronolektur View Post
    I too have an NY2300 and looking for a bracelet.
    Message Uncle Seiko on Instagram or send him an email. Tell him you're interested in Citizen NY2300 bracelet. I already messaged him. If lot of people message him he will most likely make a bracelet for Citizen NY2300

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Love People Use Things: Because the Opposite Never Works - Joshua Fields Millburn


  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    436
    Quote Originally Posted by juice009 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by khronolektur View Post
    I too have an NY2300 and looking for a bracelet.
    Message Uncle Seiko on Instagram or send him an email. Tell him you're interested in Citizen NY2300 bracelet. I already messaged him. If lot of people message him he will most likely make a bracelet for Citizen NY2300

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Thank you!

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    12

    Re: Steel bracelet for Citizen NY2300

    did you guys find a steel bracelet for the ny2300 yet? was wondering if the ny0040 bracelet and end links would fit the ny2300. thanks in advance!

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    12
    So I bought these random citizen bracelets off eBay and they fit the curvature of the case pretty nicely. Just had to bent the two prongs that keeps the hollow endlinks on the pins out a little to fit it further in and voila. Bracelet fits a little loose for my 6" wrist even with all the links removed but wearable.
    Attached Images Attached Images








  10. #9
    Member juice009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    935

    Re: Steel bracelet for Citizen NY2300

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericxvo7 View Post
    So I bought these random citizen bracelets off eBay and they fit the curvature of the case pretty nicely. Just had to bent the two prongs that keeps the hollow endlinks on the pins out a little to fit it further in and voila. Bracelet fits a little loose for my 6" wrist even with all the links removed but wearable.
    Nice. Could you kindly post the link to it. TIA

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Love People Use Things: Because the Opposite Never Works - Joshua Fields Millburn


  11. #10

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. FS Stainless Steel Bracelet for Citizen CB0020-50E
      By Dekanblue in forum Watches - Straps & Bracelets
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: August 11th, 2011, 23:48
    2. Replies: 4
      Last Post: April 7th, 2010, 08:03
    3. FS: New Stainless Steel Bracelet for Citizen Skyhawk
      By bergspringer in forum Watches - Straps & Bracelets
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: March 5th, 2010, 19:17
    4. Replies: 4
      Last Post: May 20th, 2008, 12:02
    5. Steel bracelet for Citizen 300m Eco drive?
      By Mac in forum Straps & Bracelets
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: March 10th, 2008, 22:43

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •