Still looking for a 24mm PVD Bracelet or other strap ideas for Helson Forged Carbon
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Nokie
  • 1 Post By scoopster

Thread: Still looking for a 24mm PVD Bracelet or other strap ideas for Helson Forged Carbon

Still looking for a 24mm PVD Bracelet or other strap ideas for Helson Forged Carbon

Am enjoying the Helson Forged Carbon (Miyota version) but not so crazy for the buckle on the included rubber strap. Any advice on:
    1. PVD or other dark bracelet.
    2. Any other strap ideas

Grateful for all ideas options. TIA

Re: Still looking for a 24mm PVD Bracelet or other strap ideas for Helson Forged Carbon

Strapcode.com for one suggestion.
    Imbiton and Karkarov like this.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

Re: Still looking for a 24mm PVD Bracelet or other strap ideas for Helson Forged Carbon

Two actionable ideas.

1. H2O DLC bracelet with ratchet clasp. On high end, but very very high quality today as the dollar hits a high against the Euro

https://www.h2o-watch.com/armbander-...021800015.html

2. Buy this Armida a1-45mm PVD and keep the bracelet but flip/sell me everything else for $400 today. Or we, do the inverse, if you pay me $150 for this PVD bracelet, then I will buy the package and remail/re-ship as soon as I receive it.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/fs-...t-3895570.html

best, isaac
    Benarus Sea Snake Crepas Cayman H2O Orcas & Tiburon Seiko Mods SKX007, SRP773 Raven Ventures & Endeavour Zenton B43 Zoretto Jotas

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Imbiton View Post
    Two actionable ideas.

1. H2O DLC bracelet with ratchet clasp. On high end, but very very high quality today as the dollar hits a high against the Euro

https://www.h2o-watch.com/armbander-...021800015.html

2. Buy this Armida a1-45mm PVD and keep the bracelet but flip/sell me everything else for $400 today. Or we, do the inverse, if you pay me $150 for this PVD bracelet, then I will buy the package and remail/re-ship as soon as I receive it.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/fs-...t-3895570.html

best, isaac
    Better yet, we can coordinate with the seller the two way purchase and have the seller mail simultaneously to our separate addresses as we pay him via paypal at the same time.
    Benarus Sea Snake Crepas Cayman H2O Orcas & Tiburon Seiko Mods SKX007, SRP773 Raven Ventures & Endeavour Zenton B43 Zoretto Jotas

Thanks, but, they only have mesh. Not for me.

Thanks. Some food for thought. The H20 is expensive. I might get back to you on option #2 vis-a-vis just the bracelet after hearing back from Helson.
    Imbiton likes this.

Excellent. Let me know today and I will arrange a three-way conference call with the seller so we are all coordinated. I prefer he ships you the bracelet while simultaneously shipping me the rest, after we both paypal him. i want to make sure it's inclusive of shipping for both of us. Once you confirm, then we can extend this offer to him. isaac

Quote Originally Posted by scoopster View Post
    Thanks. Some food for thought. The H20 is expensive. I might get back to you on option #2 vis-a-vis just the bracelet after hearing back from Helson.
    Hi scoopster. I just transfered most of my $400 slush fund to the owner of artego blue I just acquired, hence, option 2 has passed for now. I will refill my slush funds on February 1st in case timing and circumstances allow to try something as this. I wanted that Armida A1-45mm, but that will have to wait. Best

Thread Information