Strap for Tissot PRS516 Quartz Chrono

Thread: Strap for Tissot PRS516 Quartz Chrono

Strap for Tissot PRS516 Quartz Chrono

So I have this watch coming in the mail and I was wondering what strap you guys would recommend for it.

Name:  t044.417.21.051.00.jpg
Views: 4754
Size:  23.5 KB

I am looking for a strap as the watch is coming with the bracelet pictured in the photo above. I am open to any suggestions really as I am new to this, but I am looking for a strap that I can interchange with the bracelet that would be able to used a lot of the time. I am looking for something cheap and I am from Canada (if that makes any difference in shipping etc...).

Re: Strap for Tissot PRS516 Quartz Chrono

Anybody have a Tissot PRS516 Quartz Chrono out there? Just want to confirm that the lug width is 20mm, as that's what I have read online. I want to order this strap for the watch:

CountyComm - Maratac? Stitched Composite Watch Bands

The black one with red stitching. Do you guys think that that would look good?

You're the one that has to wear it, what do you think?

I personally prefer leather/natural hides to synthetic materials, but thats me. Maratac makes a good strap, I have an elite from years ago; I don't wear it anymore, but it's still in perfect condition.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Yes lug width of your Tissot is 20mm. I agree with CADstraps that a natural leather would look very nice on your watch, maybe something in a smooth black finish with white or grey contrast stitching. Lots out there to look at in 20mm. Here is the link to the straps vendors that is listed at the top of this forum for some ideas-

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f222/li...rs-104583.html

Price is not always an indication of a good strap, but on that nice of a brand I would find something that is on par (at least in looks) with the quality of the watch. Might check out these guys as well, as Thomas has some very nice straps for a good price-

20mm Straps - Width - Crown and Buckle
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Nokie View Post
    Yes lug width of your Tissot is 20mm. I agree with CADstraps that a natural leather would look very nice on your watch, maybe something in a smooth black finish with white or grey contrast stitching. Lots out there to look at in 20mm. Here is the link to the straps vendors that is listed at the top of this forum for some ideas-

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f222/li...rs-104583.html

Price is not always an indication of a good strap, but on that nice of a brand I would find something that is on par (at least in looks) with the quality of the watch. Might check out these guys as well, as Thomas has some very nice straps for a good price-

20mm Straps - Width - Crown and Buckle
    Thanks, I was thinking leather as well. What about natural leather with smooth black finishing and red contrast stitching? What would you recommend in that combination that is affordable?

Banned

Black Sailcloth with Red stitch from Bradystraps. That combo would look superb on that watch!

GTA, Ontario, Canada, the True North strong and free

I like that watch. I regret not taking a shot at a couple of the sales forum lately... I think it's well suited to a rally style strap. If I got one I'd pick up a Hirsch, they're around $40 new and come in three colours. e.g.

[Images borrowed from Strapped For Time]
    DESIDERANTES MELIOREM PATRIAM

Thread Information