Trying to find a leather strap that I saw a while back and now cant find. Victorinox Chrono Classic

Thread: Trying to find a leather strap that I saw a while back and now cant find. Victorinox Chrono Classic

Trying to find a leather strap that I saw a while back and now cant find. Victorinox Chrono Classic

I am looking to get a leather strap for this watch: Swiss Army Men's Chrono Classic XLS Titanium Watch | Overstock.com

The one I had in mind was black, butterfly clasp I believe, and had a rather rugged look to it. If I remember correctly it had white accent stitching along the strap, but despite this, the edges of the strap were raw (the stitching did not 'seal' the edges of the strap). A cross section of the strap would be rectangular, if this helps illustrate my point.

This was the one I had in mind but now I can't find it. If there are any other recommendations please let me know.

Part of the challenge of this watch is finding a strap that is suitably large and bold.

EDIT: Just remembered more...

I think it was from a website, fairly amateurish in appearance, black background. They sold clasps and mechanisms, these straps, maybe some nato straps, and various tools for changing bands on watches. I think I was directed there from this forum while lurking. It was a small business.

I know thats not much to go on... but thats all i got.
    Last edited by ShallowJam; September 11th, 2012 at 00:43.

Thread Information