Understanding strap size question for an amateur-please help!!

Thread: Understanding strap size question for an amateur-please help!!

Understanding strap size question for an amateur-please help!!

Hello,

According to the Breitling website the size of the interhorn width is 24/20 for the Navitimer World. It may be a dumb question but what does the 20 represent? I've seen some nice straps on Strap Culture that I'm interested in that say 24/24. Does this mean that I can use them because of the first number 24? If yes does that mean anything 24 will fit without restrictions? Sorry if this is a double post but i tried search and I couldn't find anything. Thanks for the help!!

Re: Understanding strap size question for an amateur-please help!!

Quote Originally Posted by speedwing View Post
    Hello,

According to the Breitling website the size of the interhorn width is 24/20 for the Navitimer World. It may be a dumb question but what does the 20 represent? I've seen some nice straps on Strap Culture that I'm interested in that say 24/24. Does this mean that I can use them because of the first number 24? If yes does that mean anything 24 will fit without restrictions? Sorry if this is a double post but i tried search and I couldn't find anything. Thanks for the help!!
    The 20 represents the taper from the lugs (Interhorn) so the lugs are 24mm and it narrows down to 20mm at the buckle..

yep a 24/24 is just a parallel piece of leather, get the length you need and your cooking.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

Re: Understanding strap size question for an amateur-please help!!

Thank You!!!

Thread Information