The watchadoo bracelets..

Thread: The watchadoo bracelets..

The watchadoo bracelets..

I was looking at one of them on their site, and noticed the ends aren't fully enclosed. They appear as if they're just a C channel of stainless. Am I seeing that correctly? Cuz they look really nice, but if they're not fully enclosed, it's a deal breaker for me. The whole point of getting one of these, with the 2.5mm springbars, is for durability. There wouldnt be any if it was just c channel right?

Re: The watchadoo bracelets..

Don't worry, it's fully enclosed, alright! What makes it look like a "c"-shape from the side is the small recess on each side of the end-link, to allow for the springbar tool to grip the springbar.

Cheers!

Daniel Z.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
    Bertrand Russell

Thank you :) I didn't think it was completely c shaped. that would have made no sense at all.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

hi im live in the uk , i have a tuna can not on sale in the uk i contacted seiko and they couldent help with the fitting of a bracelet yet i tracked a watchadoo on ebay had to send to australia and am currently awaiting delivery, but it show's you get more help searching yourself than contacting the maker of a watch
    tony

Thread Information