Zodiac Bracelets
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nokie

Thread: Zodiac Bracelets

Zodiac Bracelets

The question: Does anyone know of a decent metal bracelet that will fit a Zodiac Super Sea Wolf 53 Compression, specifically the ZO9264? This is the blue bezel variant that comes with a blue fabric NATO-like strap. The ZO9265 is the same watch with a metal bracelet but there’s some evidence the latter will not fit the 9264.

Extensive research both online and from correspondence with Zodiac and several vendors of aftermarket bracelets discloses an amazing amount of confusion. There’s lots of guessing and a mountain of misinformation.

Any advice based on actual experience with the Zodiac ZO9264 will be much appreciated...

Cheers...and thanks!

Re: Zodiac Bracelets

Picture of the watch please?
    GrouchoM likes this.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

...here's a picture plus all details from Zodiac's website:

https://www.zodiacwatches.com/produc...seawolf-zo9264

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I would think a straight-end Endmill, or MilTat, or Strapcode bracelet should work fine.

I would stay away from anything with curved end links as getting them to fit flush and square within the case might be tricky.

Good luck.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

T
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokie View Post
    I would think a straight-end Endmill, or MilTat, or Strapcode bracelet should work fine.

I would stay away from anything with curved end links as getting them to fit flush and square within the case might be tricky.

Good luck.
    Thanks much. Corresponded with Strapcode in Hong Kong, got a list of options per your suggestion, selected an Endmill that seems to meet all the criteria, and ordered one from Long Island Watch.

Amazing how difficult it was to get Fossil customer service to understand what I thought was a simple question that could be answered by anyone at Zodiac with a modicum of knowledge and experience. I asked the Fossil people to give me Zodiac’s phone number in Le Lockle...which seemed to panic them. Am now ignoring them completely because the problem seems to be solved.