WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

[Identify] Tudor Prince Date

528 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Kawika 
#1 ·
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Hi all, I received this Tudor Prince Date and am having difficulties identifying the exact model. On the back it says Tudor Prince Geneva separated by the Tudor logo. I couldn't find any numbers or serial on the case.
Thanks!

See less See more
#3 ·
Haven you removed the bracelet? The model number should be on the case on one side and the serial number on the other....If I m not mistaken.

#5 ·
Willy, a toothpick or paperclip will work in a pinch. Or you can just wait until you have some spare time and wander into a jewelry store and ask them to remove the bracelet to write down the model and serial numbers between the lugs and then come back here with that info and get some real answers.

A jewelry store that sells watches, or perhaps better yet, a watch repair shop can do the deed and replace the bracelet without much trouble and if they don't charge, I'd tip them a small amount for their time.

Getting the spring bar back into place can scratch a fingernail a bit so don't hit the manicure shop until after it's done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.