Amazing Custom Daytona
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Amazing Custom Daytona

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Amazing Custom Daytona

So guys, there is not too much information on the internet about this particular Custom piece, but I believe it deserves a right spot!

So here is my story: I am a fan of Rolex and I admire their quality and reliability most of all. At some point in my life I fall in love with the GMT Master II (Batman), probably because of the hype and its rarity, so I decided to get one myself. When I saw it in person, I just said to myself "this is really something I won't ever regret". I just love it. But as time went on, I started looking at other watches as well. Fall in love with some Ulysse Nardin models and Panerai. Not to mention I aspire for a Richard Mille. I enjoy wearing watches that are about 40-44mm, sporty and a bit "bulky". My Batman became a little more "boring", but still one of my favorites. Nevertheless, I was also thinking about getting myself a Daytona as well - the steel one. But something inside of me wanted something different, something that could go beyond the discrete and usual Rolex design.

I started to look at some custom Rolexes by Bamford, Label Noir, Titan, etc. I kinda like the Black DLC covered models, but still not enough... The one that really drag my attention was the Daytona "La Montoya" by Artisans de Geneve, but its price was a bit inflated for me, not to mention is almost impossible to get one nowadays. I was just about to make my mind for La Montoya, when I randomly saw a picture on Instagram while scrolling through my feed. It was a true masterpiece, something I haven't seen before - a Daytona made in a full Carbon case!! The dial was incredible, the strap - just as sporty as I love. Once again, I fall in love. This time with a custom Rolex. Such a nostalgic moment it was as when I got my first Rolex a few years back. It is called the Daytona Motley customized by Designa Individual.

I gotta admit, I fall in love with the picture, without seeing the watch itself. I decided to go for it, no need to think twice. I do not regret. The watch is incredible! It feels like a Richard Mille - almost weights nothing! The quality is unrivaled and reliability is on top (thanks to the 4130 Rolex calibre).

What do you think guys? In the end, it remains in the eye of the beholder, but you need to see it in person. You need to feel it!

Name:  motley hand 2.jpeg
Views: 97
Size:  170.9 KB

Name:  motley hand 3.jpeg
Views: 105
Size:  146.2 KB
    Hayseed Brown likes this.

Re: Amazing Custom Daytona

The most important factor is that you love it. Wear it in good health.

BTW, welcome to the forum.
    Gunnar_917 and Watchmaniak like this.
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Huh

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forum!!!
    Brother of OoO

Congrats! Wear it in good health mate.

* hey - I get to use that phrase again
    Jason71 and Betterthere like this.

Can't see much Rolex in that,not my cup of tea.
    BDIC and simonp67 like this.
    tempore pulcher

I understand that this one is not for everyone :) The movement, the hands, the pushers and crown are the originals from Rolex (dlc covered). The case, dial and strap is fully crafted by Designa Individual. The quality is more than decent. They use the same Carbon (ntpt) that is used by Richard Mille for less than a third of the price of one.
    Last edited by Jason71; 1 Week Ago at 19:49.

What amazing about the watch is that you like it. However, the dial itself is not my cup of tea.
    Wear it in good health.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    simonp67 likes this.
    I am new on Instagram as @respatitapser

I don’t understand the legality of printing a registered trademark on something that is not. Combining a Rolex movement and pushers with aftermarket everything else does provide license for such activity. To each his own. To me, this item would be worth far, far less than what I suspect the OP paid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    simonp67 and Jason71 like this.
    Omega Speedmaster Professional 3573.50
    Rolex Explorer II 42 216570 Polar

Not for me but that doesn't matter. What matters is that it's for you. Where it in good health.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast