Any Rolex (Submariner, Explorer, GMT master...etc) for 6000 USD brand new?
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Any Rolex (Submariner, Explorer, GMT master...etc) for 6000 USD brand new?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I'm looking for a new Rolex for around that price (6000+ or - 1000 Max USD). Is there any possibility that I can find something around that?

Re: Any Rolex (Submariner, Explorer, GMT master...etc) for 6000 USD brand new?

Quote Originally Posted by Hosam112 View Post
    I'm looking for a new Rolex for around that price (6000+ or - 1000 Max USD). Is there any possibility that I can find something around that?
    Explorer yes retail is around £4300 or just over $6k
    Fiery the Angels Fell.

http://www.savewalterwhite.com/

Thanks, is it the explorer I or II? And from official Rolex Dealers ? Located where?

Sorry for the many questions :)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Exp2 should get you right at $6k fom an AD. Check with an out of state one for discounts and things of that nature.

You can get a gray marker no-date ceramic sub for roughly $6,800 online new.

Do you want to buy the watch just because of the brand name, or because you actually like it? Not ragging on you, but it's food for thought. Why not find a watch you really like, and then worry about the price second. There is a lot you can get for 6 grand, and the models listed so far are very different from each other. What are your requirements? Size? Functions? Style? WR? GMT? Date? There are a lot of criteria to pick through in your mind, and just saying "I want brand xxx" is something you may regret if you end up buying a watch isn't exactly what you want.

Again, I am not trying to dissuade you, but make sure you pick something you truly love, not just a random watch from a brand you admire.
    jbenham1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Toothbras View Post
    Do you want to buy the watch just because of the brand name, or because you actually like it? Not ragging on you, but it's food for thought. Why not find a watch you really like, and then worry about the price second. There is a lot you can get for 6 grand, and the models listed so far are very different from each other. What are your requirements? Size? Functions? Style? WR? GMT? Date? There are a lot of criteria to pick through in your mind, and just saying "I want brand xxx" is something you may regret if you end up buying a watch isn't exactly what you want.

Again, I am not trying to dissuade you, but make sure you pick something you truly love, not just a random watch from a brand you admire.
    Thanks for such a reply! It was actually very helpful. I was really interested in Omega speedmaster but I'm torn between two things...first off, let's face it...Omega is great quality but Rolex is a Rolex in people's eyes. Second of all, I'm only 21 now but when I get older, which will suit me more? something more classy and simple design like an explorer or that big speedmaster? These things make me confused. I mainly want Rolex because of it's brand recognition and because I like the Explorer (not explorer II) and the submariner. The daytona of course is great but too expensive for me as a college student.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosam112 View Post
    Thanks for such a reply! It was actually very helpful. I was really interested in Omega speedmaster but I'm torn between two things...first off, let's face it...Omega is great quality but Rolex is a Rolex in people's eyes. Second of all, I'm only 21 now but when I get older, which will suit me more? something more classy and simple design like an explorer or that big speedmaster? These things make me confused. I mainly want Rolex because of it's brand recognition and because I like the Explorer (not explorer II) and the submariner. The daytona of course is great but too expensive for me as a college student.
    Good for you for understanding why you want one and Rolexes are undoubtedly excellent watches, but you run the risk of disappointment. How will you feel if you decide that brand X fits better, or is a better deal, or just looks cooler? I say wait until you've found a watch that means more than a brand name to you before you buy. If you're like most watch enthusiasts, you WILL eventually buy a Rolex, but its best if you buy a model you love rather than a brand you desire.
    Owner of a bunch of cool watches.

Have you been and tried on any of them? Have you put a Speedmaster or a Sub on your wrist and actually looked at and got a feel for the watch? You might want to do that first before you decide. Just sayin is all.

You should be able to get a new Rolex Exp 1 from an AD for less than $6K.

Mike.
    "Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~ Anatole France

Breitling|Tag Heuer|Omega|Rolex|Ulysse Nardin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information