WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

BB58 on small wrist

13K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  AnGeLiCbOrIs 
#1 ·
I posted a similar thread way back asking about the GMT wayyyy back.

Well i pulled the trigger on a BB58 and it gets in in about a week or so. I havent tried it on, but as reference I have a 41mm tag aqua racer and i assume my wrist is 6in (have no clue never measured, they are just thin wrists is all i do know). The tag looks fine, a little loose in the cold, a little tight in the heat.

Will the bb58 look good/fit well. Some people have said if your wrist is small the bracelet is too loose etc etc. but the case size is smaller and its thinner than my tag so i should be fine?

Im likely overthinking but since im spending 3.5K i'd like for it to fit/look good.

#10 · (Edited)
My BB58 on my skinny 6'' Asian wrist. The bracelet is a bit of a problem though, as the clasp is quite long and the first link from the clasp doesn't articulate enough to conform to the curvature of my wrist. It means that the bracelet isn't as comfortable as it could be. A half link would resolve it, but Rolex/Tudor won't make them.... :-| Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Brown Tan

Attachments

#12 ·
My BB58 on my skinny 6'' Asian wrist. The bracelet is a bit of a problem though, as the clasp is quite long and the first link from the clasp doesn't articulate enough to conform to the curvature of my wrist. It means that the bracelet isn't as comfortable as it could be. A half link would resolve it, but Rolex/Tudor won't make them.... :-| View attachment 14361619 View attachment 14361633 View attachment 14361637
If you think the bracelet won't ever be used, I'd be willing to make you an offer for it...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.