Buying a Rolex from Jaztime

Thread: Buying a Rolex from Jaztime

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Buying a Rolex from Jaztime

Does anyone know if we still get the 5 years manufacturer's warranty if buying from Jaztime?
    Also do they charge sales tax in CA? If anyone can share their Rolex buying experience from Jaztime, that would be great.

If any of you can recommend a good online Rolex seller, that is better and reliable, I would be glad to hear.

Re: Buying a Rolex from Jaztime

Jonas hop and trusted sellers on Chrono24. Although I myself plan to go through an AD because price diff is not much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No manufacturers warranty, not an authorized dealer. Only whatever they offer you.

If they have a physical storefront, they almost certainly have to charge taxes.

the above poster meant Jomashop, they’re a legit grey dealer out of iirc NY.
    214270/SARB065/SNDA65/SUN063/Black Bay Black/Oris Aquis Date/Pan Europ green

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Jaztime doesn't have a storefront per se, they work out of a single room in a bank building in Newport Beach. Super nice guys, they resized a bracelet for me once when I dropped by unannounced (I don't recommend you do this, it made them very uncomfortable as they don't usually take customers face to face). Don't know about their warranty practices, you could call them and ask.

FWIW, I tried to get them on the forum while I was there. They said they had never heard of WUS before and did most of their business on TimeZone I think it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the watch has a plastic card dated and numbered then its on warranty is it follows the watch.

Never bought from there before but I’ve contacted them twice about selling and buying and both times didn’t leave me with a good impression. That plus a few questionable reviews on their yelp page made me go elsewhere. It seems after they were robbed years ago, they’ve never been the same. They come across as paranoid and suspicious to customers. Shame, really.

Quote Originally Posted by vincenzowl View Post
    a few questionable reviews on their yelp page made me go elsewhere.
    Same here. I'm local to them and have considered inquiring about two of the pieces they have, but a couple of the incidents and their responses to them seem a little....... off.

Old thread...but avoid Jaztime at all costs. They list watches they do not have for sale. When I asked for them to show me actual photos their response was "we do not operate that way." WTH does that mean anyhow? In addition, they would not even share their first names. Pathetic and should be avoided. Many other good sources out there, don't waste your time on these bums.

Quote Originally Posted by westsiderkg View Post
    Old thread...but avoid Jaztime at all costs. They list watches they do not have for sale. When I asked for them to show me actual photos their response was "we do not operate that way." WTH does that mean anyhow? In addition, they would not even share their first names. Pathetic and should be avoided. Many other good sources out there, don't waste your time on these bums.
    +1! I had a very ugly email conversation with one of their sales people. The guy was rude and evasive with every question I asked about the watch I was interested in. I would stay far, far, far away from Jaztime!

Great to know, thanks!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information