Does anyone know the lug to lug distance for the new and ubercool Tudor PO1 ? - Page 7
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: Does anyone know the lug to lug distance for the new and ubercool Tudor PO1 ?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: Does anyone know the lug to lug distance for the new and ubercool Tudor PO1 ?

That tropic strap looks better than the factory strap.
    masqueman likes this.

Re: Does anyone know the lug to lug distance for the new and ubercool Tudor PO1 ?

Just tried in during Dubai Watch Week....

https://youtu.be/v4NDyOY11Wc

Still not a fan but it absolutely looks better in person.
    masqueman likes this.

Watches in profile....

glg

Almost 55 I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

glg

It’s huge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

56mm approx.

I tried one on at my AD - absolutely loved it - but due to the stainless 'extenders' either side of the case, it just didn't sit on my wrist correctly, they hung pretty much vertical and made it look odd. Shame, would have added one to the collection in a heartbeat.
    masqueman likes this.

Clearly the P01 isn’t for everyone, but good on Tudor for putting it out there. I was mildly intrigued by the watch upon release; even more so after seeing it the first time (minus the OEM strap which is the key thing I’d change). Wearing the P01 today, and have found it to be really satisfying.

Probably two changes/suggestions I’d make:
    1. Release it not on a hybrid strap, but on leather or Nato (or preferably with both and tool to change).
    2. The bezel lock system is different on 12 o’clock side (where it locks) vs. 6 o’clock side (where it is a faux lock). And the lugs (not the extenders) are different on each side. While it doesn’t need a locking mechanism on both side, for me personally and for symmetry only I’d make them each locking w/ identical lugs.
    masqueman likes this.

This thread needs to get a little more traction. Good thing I am not a sheep and really don't care what the naysayers have to say. Any one that knows my watches, know that I usually follow the path less traveled. Yes, I like the unusual!

@TallWatch... we are apparently in the minority but the positive voices are getting louder. I for one have loved the design since it first came out!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptTed View Post
    Clearly the P01 isn’t for everyone, but good on Tudor for putting it out there. I was mildly intrigued by the watch upon release; even more so after seeing it the first time (minus the OEM strap which is the key thing I’d change). Wearing the P01 today, and have found it to be really satisfying.

Probably two changes/suggestions I’d make:
    1. Release it not on a hybrid strap, but on leather or Nato (or preferably with both and tool to change).
    2. The bezel lock system is different on 12 o’clock side (where it locks) vs. 6 o’clock side (where it is a faux lock). And the lugs (not the extenders) are different on each side. While it doesn’t need a locking mechanism on both side, for me personally and for symmetry only I’d make them each locking w/ identical lugs.
    The bezel lock on the original design was just this configuration with the lock at 12 and 6 o'clock. I too wish they would have retained this design. If I may sound so blasphemous as to add... I wish they would have placed the Mercedes hands on this model, as well! People seem to forget, or do not understand that this whole concept came from a 1960 design. Remember PO1 stood for Prototype 1!

My finger is twitching above the "Send" text button on my phone, to my trusted guy at the AD. I for one want something very different, that every Doctor, Lawyer and Wall Streeter, will NOT have on their wrist!

And on a final note...

Quote Originally Posted by thx67 View Post
    Does this make my dick look small (I certainly hope so..., see user name)?

(Finger still twitching... and my good friend at the AD has even offered me a reasonable discount! Unheard of!)
    masqueman likes this.
    "Time isn't the main thing. It is the only thing!" - Miles Davis

I have found that some people just like to hear themselves typing.

Friends don't let friends buy G-Schlocks.

You think I'm condescending...?? Do you even know what that means... ??

Every time God closes one door... I open a bottle of bourbon.

¹ I have learned that you have to put a smiley face or LOL behind anything just so people don't take you too seriously.

Atlanta, GA, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe

The P01 will have it’s day and some of the same people whole piled on during somewhat over enthusiastic bashing during the release will reverse their opinion... guaranteed. It’s already happening.

I have always been interested in this and applauded Tudor for actually giving us something unexpected.

Size-wise...I think i could do it. The lug to lug is 7-10mm more than i like but that is the whole design of the watch. Would love to try one on..

My question is how many are they making and how many are selling?! Will this be a rare watch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Time is the most valuable commodity in the world...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread Information