EasyLink for Oyster Perpetuals
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: EasyLink for Oyster Perpetuals

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

EasyLink for Oyster Perpetuals

Hello All,

Has anybody here had luck sourcing an easylink for their oyster perpetuals?

Re: EasyLink for Oyster Perpetuals

I would be interested to know the answer to this as well, as I'm planning on getting the OP39 in white.

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5119J; Vacheron Constantin Overseas; Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Duo; Rolex Submariner 114060; Omega Seamaster 300; Montblanc Heritage Dual Time; Tudor Black Bay.

Armida A12; Borealis Estoril; Bulova Accutron II Alpha, Moonwatch; Casio GMW-B5000D, GW-5000, GST-W310; Certina DS-2; Coach Fulton; Hamilton Khaki Field; Helson Skindiver; Orient 60th Anniversary; Seagull Tourbillon, 1963 Air Force; Seiko SNA089P, SUN025P1; Steinhart OVM; Swatch Body and Soul, Heracles, Sistem51, Uncle Charly; Victorinox Alliance, Infantry Vintage.

I did manage to get one. Nice to have, but haven’t yet used it.
    The AD ordered it for me. I would suggest making it a condition of sale that they also order you the easy link when you purchase the OP39.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I tried getting one but my AD wouldn’t do it. It seems like it really depends on each individual AD.
    As for making it a condition for sale, you’ve gotta be kidding right? We’re in 2019, not 2016. If you won’t buy the OP39 there’ll be five other guys in the next day or two who’ll gladly buy it without the EasyLink. Long gone are the days when you could make demands on Rolex ADs when purchasing a SS sports model.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiejoe View Post
    I did manage to get one. Nice to have, but haven’t yet used it.
    The AD ordered it for me. I would suggest making it a condition of sale that they also order you the easy link when you purchase the OP39.
    You're having a laugh mate? The AD will put the watch back in the case and smile at you politely saying: "It's alright sir, we won't be able to do that sir and by the way, this won't be here tomorrow."
    draperfish and 5959HH like this.

Surely just reach out to a forum member who has a model with the easy link and get them to order it for you with an AD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mark.wilo13 View Post
    Surely just reach out to a forum member who has a model with the easy link and get them to order it for you with an AD.
    The problem is that they’re being sold on an exchange basis.

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5119J; Vacheron Constantin Overseas; Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Duo; Rolex Submariner 114060; Omega Seamaster 300; Montblanc Heritage Dual Time; Tudor Black Bay.

Armida A12; Borealis Estoril; Bulova Accutron II Alpha, Moonwatch; Casio GMW-B5000D, GW-5000, GST-W310; Certina DS-2; Coach Fulton; Hamilton Khaki Field; Helson Skindiver; Orient 60th Anniversary; Seagull Tourbillon, 1963 Air Force; Seiko SNA089P, SUN025P1; Steinhart OVM; Swatch Body and Soul, Heracles, Sistem51, Uncle Charly; Victorinox Alliance, Infantry Vintage.

Only way to get oone requires the level of AD relationship to get a hot piece. Very good friend of mine who got DaytonaC and BLRO from AD got me my EasyLink.
    5959HH likes this.

Depends on the AD. I have been able to get jubilee and SubC bracelets from them. However, I have never tried ordering just the easy link. I do have good relationship with my AD due to continued buying relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsky View Post
    I tried getting one but my AD wouldn’t do it. It seems like it really depends on each individual AD.
    As for making it a condition for sale, you’ve gotta be kidding right? We’re in 2019, not 2016. If you won’t buy the OP39 there’ll be five other guys in the next day or two who’ll gladly buy it without the EasyLink. Long gone are the days when you could make demands on Rolex ADs when purchasing a SS sports model.
    Yup.

In Europethe OPs are now at a grey premium. You can't get one at a dealer. Ask and they shrug, they don't laugh at you yet, but they know that you know the answer. OPs are the next SS Sports Rolex and new values are screaming to the heavens!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information