Fellow Watchuseekers, I made a tribute video / review of my 114060 ND Sub. Would love your thoughts!
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Fellow Watchuseekers, I made a tribute video / review of my 114060 ND Sub. Would love your thoughts!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fellow Watchuseekers, I made a tribute video / review of my 114060 ND Sub. Would love your thoughts!

Hey guys! Since it's been quarantine time, I've dusted off my camera and started making some YT videos, and wanted to make one about my 114060 that I've owned for 6 years now.

Would love your thoughts and feedback! I'm considering making one for my 116520 as well :)

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoqIUnmABR8&
    Incident, Rusty427, lvt and 5 others like this.
    Rolex Submariner 114060
    Rolex Sky Dweller 326934
    Rolex GMT Master II 16710
    Rolex Daytona 116520

Re: Fellow Watchuseekers, I made a tribute video / review of my 114060 ND Sub. Would love your thoug

Well done! Lighting, camera work, your commentary...all are very well executed.
    LA,CA Based
    Scuba, Photography, Travel...how I make my living

Re: Fellow Watchuseekers, I made a tribute video / review of my 114060 ND Sub. Would love your thoug

I'm tired of Rolex content on YouTube, but the production quality made it worth it. Good job man.
    abridgedcarp01 likes this.
    Tool-watch enthusiast | Instagram: @beans_and_bezels | Beans & Bezels

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

You guys are too kind!
    Rolex Submariner 114060
    Rolex Sky Dweller 326934
    Rolex GMT Master II 16710
    Rolex Daytona 116520

It very much seemed as if from the point of an enthusiast, versus an enthusiast posing as an authority figure on the model, and I appreciated that. You don't disguise it, and often speak to I, or my, in your opinion. I also agree that the production quality is spot on. So, from one enthusiast to another,

lvt

Bookmarked, I will watch the video everyday until I have enough of fund for the watch.
    Ball - Casio / G-shock - HMT - Longines - Parnis - Seagull - Seiko - Steinhart - Tissot - Victorinox - Yema

Not gonna lie, most of Rolex Sub videos are sooooo lame but this was very well done! Glad you use your sub as intended to be, being worn! Also, that maxi dial is something else with that camera work
    |Ω

Preach it brother Loved the videoEnjoy your Sub, wear it with pride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rolex / Grand Seiko / TAG Heuer / Casio / Garmin / Suunto

Agreed, very well done production and content. Looking forward to your other watches as well!

make videos of your other 3 rolexes!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information