WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Finally, my BB58 is here!

3K views 50 replies 24 participants last post by  ChrisMoJo 
#1 ·
After several months after registering on the waiting list, I finally gotten my BB58 bracelet from my AD today!

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

See less See more
#5 ·
Thank you for the kind comments!

#9 ·
Thank you once again for the kind comments!

Yes, I am sure going to get some leather and NATO straps to go along with it as well.

#10 ·
Very nice! I'm still waiting for my Black Bay 58. It's been a month but it feels like ages...

Reactions: NovJoe
#14 ·
Hope you get yours soon and wear it in good health as well!

#11 ·
Congrats!

Just bought a Sub 114060 so I have put my BB58 up for sale, you just made me reconsider selling it. Great watch and amazing accuracy.

Reactions: NovJoe
#15 ·
It is an iconic watch of Tudor which receives soon much attention. For someone with a small wrist, it is really hard to find a contender in this price range for a 39mm dial with such great finishing, black and gold color combination, submariner bezel which doubles up like a GMT, in-house movement with 70hrs power reserve. It is a keeper for me though as the "wait list" for any SS Sub is gonna take years to reach in my local region. Probably you can keep it and rotate with your 114060 and the rest of your collection.

#16 ·
Hahaha... didn't expect this coming. Yep, I am rather skinny and so my fingers and thumb looks "long" in a way. The photo also turns out as if I am so happy that my while holding the 58, my hand naturally photo bombed with a thumbsup! XD.

#18 ·
Thank you! You ought to get one as well. Bang for buck and an iconic keeper as well.

#19 ·
Finally, wrist shot on my skinny wrist. LOL
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Reactions: warsh
#23 ·
Thank you! Hope that you get yours soon!

#24 ·
Yes! It is hard to resist doing that though... hahaha...

#29 ·
Resistance is futile when the poison is deep seated into the core! Hahaha...

#34 ·
Congrats! The '58 is a fabulous watch. Especially for those of us with small wrists. View attachment 14387079
Yes! Couldn't agree more to this! This is the watch which fits most wrist size, especially for us with small wrist! Most divers or likewise watches are out of my wrist size which is why the 58 is so appealing to me.

Reactions: Dennis K and warsh
#37 ·
The gold and black NATO strap complements the BB58 nicely!

Reactions: Michael Day
#43 ·
#45 ·
I am sure that you will love it!

#46 ·
That is what I did as well. I am going to shop for some nice NATO straps soon.

happy to have a chat about purchasing :).
Yep, especiallý when it is the one that your heart and mind are in sync about wanting it. :)

#49 ·
Thanks a lot!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.