Half link for Tudor GMT
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Half link for Tudor GMT

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Half link for Tudor GMT

This bracelet is driving me nuts, either a little too snug or way too loose. Anyone found a half link that works yet?

Re: Half link for Tudor GMT

Hm. I have that problem with my Black Bay ETA. GMT fits like it was designed for me.

Don't suppose there's a half-link for the BB ETA?

When I first got my GMT I looked for a half link as well but eventually my wrist fit the bracelet. That being said I'm sure you know a half link isn't offered for the rivet bracelet but there is a half link out there that somebody got to fit. I'll try and find it for you.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f23/tu...d-4856301.html

Here you go. I can't attest to it but it may be worth pursuing.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanhale View Post
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f23/tu...d-4856301.html

Here you go. I can't attest to it but it may be worth pursuing.
    Thanks for the link. It really sucks that this is the best solution, but better than nothing I guess.

I'm affraid I have the same issue with my BB58.

I picked it up last Saturday and have spent already quite some time removing a link, putting it back in, switching one link to the other side of he casp. There is no way to get a good fit for my wrist... its either just too tight or too loose...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn VTR-L09 met Tapatalk

I bought my BB on the distressed leather strap, but put it on a Strapcode bracelet for the summer and was able to dial in a perfect fit. That’s mainly due to the fact that there are six micro-adjust holes on the clasp.

I’m not sure I’d recommend this for the OP, since they would probably be disappointed in the Strapcode. It’s ok, but not equal to the Tudor bracelet.

Maybe someday, Tudor will put a glidelock on their bracelets. Hey, we can dream, can’t we!

Is the clasp adjustable on these? I have the original BB and the clasp has the push pin type slide adjuster and it works a treat. I don’t know why watch brands are moving away from such a tried and tested (simple) adjustment solution. I have a Pelagos with the adjustable clasp that probably costs a fortune and the BB (old fashioned clasp) offers better flexibility for me although it’s quite nice to do it on the fly.

It is maddening with "modern" watches. Either they have a great but somewhat over engineered solution or nothing. How hard can it be for a watch where they boast about the in-house movement ,but we forgot to drill a couple of holes so you can correctly size the bracelet. Obviously our wrists weren't build to exacting Swiss specifications.
    Quint1980 and GregoryD like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Negan68 View Post
    It is maddening with "modern" watches. Either they have a great but somewhat over engineered solution or nothing. How hard can it be for a watch where they boast about the in-house movement ,but we forgot to drill a couple of holes so you can correctly size the bracelet. Obviously our wrists weren't build to exacting Swiss specifications.
    Yes, I agree its quite annoying to have a $150.- Seiko that fits better then my BB58.

Definitely not how I imagined it to be after all the raving comments on fit from those lucky enough to meet Tudor's wrist size specs!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn VTR-L09 met Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information