Harrods Black Bay,
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Harrods Black Bay,

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Harrods Black Bay,

Does any one know what number they are up to approximately?

Re: Harrods Black Bay,

Mine was purchased at the end of February and is in the 3920s

Thank you.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Yes, I reckon these must be well into the 4,000s by now. Pre-owned prices seem to have sky-rocketed recently; must be due to Harrods being closed and Tudor not producing I suppose?

Quote Originally Posted by THFCJohn View Post
    Yes, I reckon these must be well into the 4,000s by now. Pre-owned prices seem to have sky-rocketed recently; must be due to Harrods being closed and Tudor not producing I suppose?
    Yep, that and the non-existent effect of Covid-19 on the luxury watch market.

Yes, I'm thinking of getting one and putting it away in the event that sooner than later production of that model stops, and if not, I'll have a nice watch that I really like.

Quote Originally Posted by THFCJohn View Post
    I don't follow the price closely, but I've read that prices are actually coming down from the Rolexforum and that's because what was initially believed to be a limited run is now up to 4K+ distributed with no plans to halt production. There is also a reasonable time frame (unlike any of Rolex's hot SS models) for these watches if you want to order one - it looks to be 6 months, but you have to order in person (a hassle for US customers).

They just keep cranking them out and the secondary market continues to fall

Quote Originally Posted by Jezec View Post
    I don't follow the price closely, but I've read that prices are actually coming down from the Rolexforum and that's because what was initially believed to be a limited run is now up to 4K+ distributed with no plans to halt production. There is also a reasonable time frame (unlike any of Rolex's hot SS models) for these watches if you want to order one - it looks to be 6 months, but you have to order in person (a hassle for US customers).
    It's not something I have looked into myself as it's not on my radar...but I've heard you don't need to attend in store to get on the list, only that it needs to be collected in person, or by a person on your behalf. Worth a call or email to the dealer at Harrods if it's something you're interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by offrdmania View Post
    They just keep cranking them out and the secondary market continues to fall
    Rolex (and by association, Tudor) factories have been closed for about six weeks. Used prices (at least in the UK) are still near double RRP, at the same £5k-ish level they immediately rose to on the secondary when first announced.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information