Hey guys! Help me choose a Milgauss!
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Hey guys! Help me choose a Milgauss!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hey guys! Help me choose a Milgauss!

So , locally I have found an unworn White Milgauss with the clear sapphire for approximately $7,600. I have also found a pre-owned White Milgauss GV for approximately $6,500. I prefer the GV, but have a little bit of a hard time getting over the desk swirlies on the pre-owned model... Someone please help me make this decision!!! Thank you!

Re: Hey guys! Help me choose a Milgauss!

I'd save the $1,100 bucks and get the GV unless you're gonna put it in a safe and not wear it because it's gonna get swirls if you wear it anyway.
    BarracksSi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by draperfish View Post
    I'd save the $1,100 bucks and get the GV unless you're gonna put it in a safe and not wear it because it's gonna get swirls if you wear it anyway.
    Agreed
    draperfish likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Nealan View Post
    So , locally I have found an unworn White Milgauss with the clear sapphire for approximately $7,600. I have also found a pre-owned White Milgauss GV for approximately $6,500. I prefer the GV, but have a little bit of a hard time getting over the desk swirlies on the pre-owned model... Someone please help me make this decision!!! Thank you!
    There is no such thing as a “White Milgauss GV” unless someone has been throwing together Milgauss parts. The most important aspect of purchasing a watch is to get it from a reputable and reliable source wether that is an AD, Grey, or private individual. Personally, I would get the dial/crystal you prefer. Don’t make your decision based solely on price. The difference in price is negligible over the lifetime of the watch.
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Jason71 View Post
    There is no such thing as a “White Milgauss GV” unless someone has been throwing together Milgauss parts. The most important aspect of purchasing a watch is to get it from a reputable and reliable source wether that is an AD, Grey, or private individual. Personally, I would get the dial/crystal you prefer. Don’t make your decision based solely on price. The difference in price is negligible over the lifetime of the watch.
    OP, what j71 is saying is you may have found a Franken watch, GV stands for “glass verte” or something like that and means it has the green crystal. The white dial never was offered with this, here a pic of my old white one for reference with the regular crystal which is the only way it was ever offered

draperfish, 5959HH and tonyfu919 like this.

So, someone put the green crystal on white dial or dial swapped a black GV! Interesting, thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by Nealan View Post
    So, someone put the green crystal on white dial or dial swapped a black GV! Interesting, thanks for the heads up!
    This modification isn’t unheard of........the owner or TRF has/had one of these. However, it would make me suspicious if the seller wasn’t forthright with this information. Definitely could smell of counterfeit.

Steve-O’s watch (borrowed pic)
    Name:  BnzWSoq.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  401.7 KB
    draperfish and 5959HH like this.
    Best Regards,
    Jason

gotta go white. I prefer that one anyway.

Thanks guys!
    draperfish likes this.

How is that for a price on a new one? It’s a jewelry store that used to be an AD. Basically NOS

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information