WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

How much is this Women's two-tone Tudor worth?

594 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  offrdmania 
#1 ·
I got this watch for my wife and I know it's a Princess Oysterdate automatic two-tone (steel and gold) with a jubilee bracelet and gold dial. I believe the reference number is 92413.

To me, I think it's near mint condition. The case on the back says Rolex (I believe they all say that.) It's in fantastic working order and the only reason I'm looking at moving it is because my wife wears an Aquaracer everyday and never wears the Tudor.

What do you think it's worth? I'm going to list it up for trade shortly and I'm trying to figure out the price. Does the recent surge in gold price effect it much?

Pictures below.

Thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
<snip, snip>
I got this watch for my wife and &#8230;. I believe the reference number is 92413.

To me, I think it's near mint condition.

What do you think it's worth?

Does the recent surge in gold price effect it much?
Addressing your question in order;

1. You said you "believe the reference number is 92413". Have you checked the watch case? The reference and serial number is on the watch case.

2. You think it's near mint condition, unfortunately a buyer may not. Just setting your expectations there.

3. Why do you ask what's it worth when you have done research at Chornio24? A dealer will probably offer you about half what it is advertised. As @harry_flashman suggested, reach out to C&C and see what they offer or it. It gives you the bottom price from which you can work from. You can then decide to list it privately or settle for less and go for a quick sale.

4. No, surge in gold price has no material effect on what you can get for the watch. The spot price of gold is based on bullion, not adulterated gold found in watches. Besides, there is too much effort to extract so little gold from a watch.

Pity that your wife prefers a TAG Aquaracer over a Tudor.

#7 ·
She likes the Aquaracer because she feels like she can bang it around without worrying about it. She can bathe our son, wash dishes, etc, without worrying about it. She says that the Tudor feels too delicate and she likes the heavier watch.

#6 ·
Call me crazy but I'm very skeptical of Chrono24, but maybe I'm just crazy.

I tend to trust C&C though, thanks to the people that recommended it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.