INCOMING!!!
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: INCOMING!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1
    Member Gunnar_917's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Renner Springs, NT
    Posts
    28,317

    INCOMING!!!

    Just got a new 36mm DJ from my grandfather who bless himself, passed away recently. He was a real watch enthusiast so I have no doubts about it’s authenticity.


    This DJ was a particularly cherished piece of his as apparently he wore it on his wedding day. To be honest I couldn’t be happier and really hope to have some very fond memories with it just like he did.






    Anyway enough of me yapping, here’s a pic:




    Bro of OoO
    Brother of OoO


  2. #2
    Member Panerol Forte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    5,642

    Re: INCOMING!!!

    I don't want to desecrate the memory of your grandfather, or spoil your pleasure of this inheritance, that I hope is not all he left you, but I have doubts about the authenticity of this watch; quite obviously, the cyclop doesn't give the correct magnification, and the text on the dial seems a tad misaligned. If I were you, I'll have an RSC have a look at it before celebrating. Just my two cents...

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    99

    Re: INCOMING!!!

    Completely wrong font, and missionary is supposed to be at 6.
    BarracksSi likes this.
    Grand Seiko SBGR051 | Grand Seiko SBGT036 | Rolex 14060M | Rolex 6694 silver brushed dial | Rolex 6694 blue linen dial | Rolex 6694 silver sunburst dial | Sinn 103TiAr | Strela 3133 | Tissot PRC100 Auto Chrono | Tudor BB58 | Tudor GMT

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member Krish47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Land down under
    Posts
    1,233

    Re: INCOMING!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Panerol Forte View Post
    I don't want to desecrate the memory of your grandfather, or spoil your pleasure of this inheritance, that I hope is not all he left you, but I have doubts about the authenticity of this watch; quite obviously, the cyclop doesn't give the correct magnification, and the text on the dial seems a tad misaligned. If I were you, I'll have an RSC have a look at it before celebrating. Just my two cents...

    Nice catch bro PF. and i reckon the Diamonds in the bezel is not evenly reflecting light . The diamonds could be an aftermarket fix maybe. Surely worth taking to RSC.
    Cheers
    Kris


  6. #5
    Member DonLuis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    438

    Re: INCOMING!!!

    What a classy dial.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Member Panerol Forte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    5,642

    Re: INCOMING!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasset1975 View Post
    Completely wrong font, and missionary is supposed to be at 6.
    How did I miss that? Definitely fake!
    Krish47 likes this.

  8. #7
    Member Dogbert_is_fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    16,546

    Re: INCOMING!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnar_917 View Post
    Just got a new 36mm DJ from my grandfather who bless himself, passed away recently. He was a real watch enthusiast so I have no doubts about it’s authenticity.


    This DJ was a particularly cherished piece of his as apparently he wore it on his wedding day. To be honest I couldn’t be happier and really hope to have some very fond memories with it just like he did.






    Anyway enough of me yapping, here’s a pic:




    Bro of OoO
    Wow! Definitely a rare find!!! I am sure that this is the mythical Kamasutra edition.
    Paulsky, Krish47 and Gunnar_917 like this.

  9. #8
    Member Mr Auto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1,907

    Re: INCOMING!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnar_917 View Post
    He was a real watch enthusiast so I have no doubts about it’s authenticity.
    I Do.

    Wear in good health!
    Last edited by Mr Auto; 1 Week Ago at 16:10.

  10. #9
    Member OmegaSMPMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    English Countryside
    Posts
    1,013

    Re: INCOMING!!!

    Nasty
    Omega Seamaster 300m Ref 210.30.42.20.01.001
    Oris Aquis "Hulk"
    Citizen Eco Drive Calibre 8700

  11. #10
    Member Sublovin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    34

    Re: INCOMING!!!

    Subscribe


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •