Jubilee bracelet for Tudor BB 41?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By koolpep

Thread: Jubilee bracelet for Tudor BB 41?

Jubilee bracelet for Tudor BB 41?

I got a really good deal on a Black Bay 41 (polished bezel), but in nato strap. Now, I'm looking for a non-OEM metal bracelet, possibly a jubilee style bracelet. Does anyone know where I can get one? Looked at Strapcode, but they don't seem to make one for BB41 model.

Re: Jubilee bracelet for Tudor BB 41?

Geckota in the UK carry a lot of high quality bracelets. The problem with the BBs is theyre hard to match up with straps and bracelets due to the larger lugs. Its common nowadays for people to buy on bracelet and sell the bracelet separately to help fund the watch purchase as the Tudor bracelets sell for a fortune. Also, its your watch so buy what you like but I dont get this current trend for jubilee bracelets on dive/sport watches. Perhaps im getting old but I feel jubilees belong on the dressier watches like the DJs etc and the tool/sport/dive watches need the oyster as theyve got fewer links to pick up sand/dirt/dust etc. Enjoy your new BB

Yeah Strapcode does not have a Jubilee style bracelet for the BB41 - but they have a nice one with the faux rivets and a polished center link that looks quite nice.

Watches in profile....

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by thx67 View Post
    Geckota in the UK carry a lot of high quality bracelets. The problem with the BBs is theyre hard to match up with straps and bracelets due to the larger lugs. Its common nowadays for people to buy on bracelet and sell the bracelet separately to help fund the watch purchase as the Tudor bracelets sell for a fortune. Also, its your watch so buy what you like but I dont get this current trend for jubilee bracelets on dive/sport watches. Perhaps im getting old but I feel jubilees belong on the dressier watches like the DJs etc and the tool/sport/dive watches need the oyster as theyve got fewer links to pick up sand/dirt/dust etc. Enjoy your new BB
    I quite like the Jubilee look on divers - I feel it certainly adds a bit of bling to them. However for my DateJust I opted not to bling it out with fluted bezel and Jubilee but go for Oyster and steel bezel. I wanted something I can wear everyday and felt the bling to be a bit too much.

On my Seiko divers, I put on the strapcode Jubilee as I feel it fits quite nice.

I love the standard bracelet on the Tudor BB range though, very well made and insanely comfortable.

Name:  1050_DSC00190.JPEG
Views: 40
Size:  572.8 KB

Name:  20200205_193658.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  711.4 KB
    thx67 likes this.

Watches in profile....

Thread Information