WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Just got my 78 16014 Linen back from servicing.....

362 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  McLeod 
#1 ·
Had to get my 78 16014 Linen serviced but had to replace hands but still looking for period Tritium hands but not easy to find ! Good now for several years unless I decide to part with it....

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

See less See more
#3 ·
Beauty! Who did the service?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Thanks, I'm just hoping to find the right period hands, then I'll be happy....

My Rolex go to guy Don, from Pfaff Jewelers in London ON Canada. For many years, his father, Don and brother David were Rolex Dealers. They stopped selling, but the brothers who now own the shop are still able to service Rolex, Omega and most highend brands. They've been looking after me, north of 10 years...

#6 ·
Were they able to send you the original hands back? Can you ask?

Also - watchuseek has a sub forum called "want to buy." You should consider making a listing there! :)
I do have the hands still but watchmaker says, they can't be fastened any tighter then they are unless he tried a spot of glue, much like the crystal is glued on watches. But I didn't like the idea of glue coming close to this dial, no matter what the out come was. So it's left me looking for another set, but boy, they are rarer then I thought they'd be...
Thanks for the advice, I will post there tonight or tomorrow ( funny, some people had no idea that they are new, it was only because I was up front about it, that they knew....lol )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.