WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Lady Date-Just anyone?

709 views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  VicLeChic 
#1 ·
Has any guy considered wearing a lady DJ?

They're available at ADs at a discount. They don't look half bad. They're a steal pre-owned. Also, if I get tired of it, I can always give to my wife as a nice present.

Thoughts?

#9 ·
The smell of desperation is overwhelming and depressing.

#12 ·
I was thinking of something like this in 34mm, ref 115200 for example.

Or this ref 178274 in 31mm.

What do you guys think? I have 18m/7in wrists. I normally wear 44mm divers or 40mm dressy pieces but I don't mind going small. After all, guys used to wear small watches not so long ago.

#18 ·
What do you guys think? I have 18m/7in wrists. I normally wear 44mm divers or 40mm dressy pieces but I don't mind going small. After all, guys used to wear small watches not so long ago.
People used to wear bell bottoms too. Maybe men wearing 31/32mm watches will come back into fashion, but right now I think you'd just look like you had a kid's watch on.

#16 ·
You must have really tiny wrists. The 36 is okay but I wouldn't get a lady datejust because it's too obvious that you're wearing a woman's watch. Why not just go for a Tudor 36 Black Bay?

It's not about the case size of the time. It's about the lugs also which make the watch wear smaller than its size suggests.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.