Let Me See Your Yacht-Master 40mm on a Strap
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By KoolKat
  • 1 Post By VicLeChic

Thread: Let Me See Your Yacht-Master 40mm on a Strap

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Member truthinthedetails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    295

    Let Me See Your Yacht-Master 40mm on a Strap

    I love the YM 40.....but I also love straps. IMO the Polar Explorer is the one Rolex that looks great on a strap.....but I want a YM. Anyone out there with a YM on a strap? Let me see a photo!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Rolex Datejust, Bell & Ross BR01-96, Hamilton Jazzmaster, Steinhart Ocean One, Seiko 5

  2. #2
    Member TwentiethCenturyFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    10,012

    Re: Let Me See Your Yacht-Master 40mm on a Strap

    Love to, if only I owned one!

  3. #3
    Member KoolKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    379

    Re: Let Me See Your Yacht-Master 40mm on a Strap

    Quote Originally Posted by truthinthedetails View Post
    I love the YM 40.....but I also love straps. IMO the Polar Explorer is the one Rolex that looks great on a strap.....but I want a YM. Anyone out there with a YM on a strap? Let me see a photo!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Name:  PSX_20190607_103342.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  397.8 KB

    For those less blingy occasions.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member truthinthedetails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    295

    Re: Let Me See Your Yacht-Master 40mm on a Strap

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKat View Post
    Name:  PSX_20190607_103342.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  397.8 KB

    For those less blingy occasions.
    Is that strap black or blue?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Rolex Datejust, Bell & Ross BR01-96, Hamilton Jazzmaster, Steinhart Ocean One, Seiko 5

  6. #5
    Member KoolKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    379

    Re: Let Me See Your Yacht-Master 40mm on a Strap

    Quote Originally Posted by truthinthedetails View Post
    Is that strap black or blue?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Black.

  7. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5

    Re: Let Me See Your Yacht-Master 40mm on a Strap

    Looks nice

  8. #7
    Member VicLeChic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    2,608

    Re: Let Me See Your Yacht-Master 40mm on a Strap

    I tried this strap, very comfy, Hirsch Tiger, perforated water resistant with ventilated inner rubber lining.

    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  217.0 KB

    Name:  IMAG5595_1.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  216.4 KB
    Last edited by VicLeChic; 5 Days Ago at 19:16.
    Londonboy likes this.
    enjoy the ride

  9. #8
    Member truthinthedetails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    295

    Re: Let Me See Your Yacht-Master 40mm on a Strap

    Quote Originally Posted by VicLeChic View Post
    I tried this strap, very comfy, Hirsch Tiger, perforated water resistant with ventilated inner rubber lining.

    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  217.0 KB

    Name:  IMAG5595_1.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  216.4 KB
    That looks nice. Thanks!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Rolex Datejust, Bell & Ross BR01-96, Hamilton Jazzmaster, Steinhart Ocean One, Seiko 5

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •