Looking for a Tudor Prince + best places to look in Benelux and EU

Thread: Looking for a Tudor Prince + best places to look in Benelux and EU

Looking for a Tudor Prince + best places to look in Benelux and EU

Hello all,

I'm new here so apologies if this topic has already been discussed elsewhere, I haven't been able to find it anywhere on the forum.

I'm based in Brussels, Belgium and am looking for a Tudor Prince from the 70s or newer, with a fluted bezel, min 34mm case, champagne/white dial (possibly linen) with baton markers, and with a jubilee bracelet. I have been looking around for several months but have not been able to find exactly what I want, let alone in my area.

This leads me to my second question: I am aware of three or four vintage watch stores here in Brussels and some in the Netherlands as well, does anyone here have experience with any of those and willing to share? Would be very much appreciated...

Does anyone have experience with purchasing watches from e.g. the US (most Tudor's I found were there) and having them shipped to the EU?]

Thanks a lot and happy Easter everyone

Re: Looking for a Tudor Prince + best places to look in Benelux and EU

Quote Originally Posted by mihailo View Post
    Hello all,

I'm new here so apologies if this topic has already been discussed elsewhere, I haven't been able to find it anywhere on the forum.

I'm based in Brussels, Belgium and am looking for a Tudor Prince from the 70s or newer, with a fluted bezel, min 34mm case, champagne/white dial (possibly linen) with baton markers, and with a jubilee bracelet. I have been looking around for several months but have not been able to find exactly what I want, let alone in my area.

This leads me to my second question: I am aware of three or four vintage watch stores here in Brussels and some in the Netherlands as well, does anyone here have experience with any of those and willing to share? Would be very much appreciated...

Does anyone have experience with purchasing watches from e.g. the US (most Tudor's I found were there) and having them shipped to the EU?]

Thanks a lot and happy Easter everyone
    These can be found brand new in Asia.
    I am in Japan and have a new M76200 and M76214 (fluted white gold bezel), both 36mm and a 70s case.

Should not be too hard to have shipped to EU.
    One of the bigger HK dealers sells these on Chrono24.

Thanks for your response erekose. I've seen these new ones on chrono24 indeed, they're mostly in hong kong, and i've also read on forums about these being available only on asian markets... i have to say I'm not a fan of the linen dial on the new ones, although it's passable - what i really don't like on the new models is the bracelet

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

also, almost all of the asia-market I see online are bicolour - do they only make those or what is the reason behind this do you think?

Thread Information