Max wrist size: Tudor Black Bay 36
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Max wrist size: Tudor Black Bay 36

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Max wrist size: Tudor Black Bay 36

I have to start by saying this is not a question of ďis my wrist too large for a 36mm watchĒ. I know thatís been played out, and itís a subjective thing anyway.

I tried on a Black Bay 36 maybe a year ago, and I think it was a good fit on my 7-inch wrist without any links removed. But I ordered one online, and I want to know if Iíll need to order an extra link for fluctuations. Sooo: whatís the largest wrist out there sporting a BB36 without extra links??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Max wrist size: Tudor Black Bay 36

I think you'll be fine with the standard bracelet unless the one you bought isn't fully linked. Plus it has micro adjustments from what I know. It can probably fit upwards to 8" I'm sure someone can confirm.
    knik007 likes this.
    |Ω

Yeah it will definitely fit a 7” wrist. I tried one on at an AD with all the links on and I would have needed to take out at least three links to fit my 6.75” wrist.

7” is the “Goldilocks” of wrist size; your good all the way from 36mm to 42mm! So congrats go enjoy all the best watches ever ;)
    knik007 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

IIRC, the 36 will fit wrists up to 7.5 and perhaps even a bit above with its unadjusted bracelet. My wrist is slightly under 7" and I had room to spare without removing links but be warned that Tudor doesn't do half links for the 36 (or at least didn't when I tried it on) and there are I think 3 micro-adjustments on the clasp so it's worth trying before buying or at least making sure it will fit via research/inquiries. It's a great bracelet and a terrific watch. My favourite Tudor sleeper.
    Last edited by Kirkawall; April 15th, 2020 at 18:57.
    knik007 likes this.

Thank you all so much! I couldnít recall if the one I tried on last year had all the stock links, or if some had been removed already.

Eingram141, Iíve never had my wrist size complimented before. Iíll try to be more grateful for the versatility. :)

Eingram141 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by knik007 View Post
    ...Eingram141, Iíve never had my wrist size complimented before. Iíll try to be more grateful for the versatility. :)
    I have 7" wrists as well. Never gave it much thought, but now I'm feeling blessed! Thanks Eingram141
    knik007 likes this.
    "Ex Luna, Scientia"

I owned the BB36 some time ago and had to sell it because it barely fit my 7.25" wrist. I maxed out the adjustments, but it still wore too tight for me. Loved the watch though! Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Signals View Post
    I owned the BB36 some time ago and had to sell it because it barely fit my 7.25" wrist. I maxed out the adjustments, but it still wore too tight for me. Loved the watch though! Hope this helps.
    Thank you! Yeah, I remember thinking when I tried it on that I didnít need to remove links. But 7.25 should be good enough cushion for my COVID weight gain

You'll be fine, but I disagree with those saying the bracelet will fit a wrist upwards of 7.25inches. That's exactly my size, and it fits fine but is a tiny bit tight on a hot day.
    Signals likes this.

When I bought mine I had to have 2 links added to fit my 7.75ish wrist. It's slightly loose on the middle micro-adjustment hole. I'm happy with the fit. No charge from the AD for the extra links.
    Calumets likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information