Need Genuine Spring Bar
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Need Genuine Spring Bar

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need Genuine Spring Bar

I bent one of my spring bars on my SD43 recently and need a replacement. 22mm. I've searched high and low but the genuine ones which are like truck axles compared to generic ones only come from an AD apparently. My AD doesn't have any and can't get them until this lock down is over.

Does anyone here have a extra genuine Rolex 22mm spring bar they could part with? I'll pay for it and the shipping to SC.

Thanks👍

Re: Need Genuine Spring Bar

One alternative might be to order part # FB-7885 from Otto Frei
    The Highest Quality Swiss Made Spring Bars

Another alternative might be to contact Everest and/or RubberB and ask if they might sell you a set of 22mm spring bars for your SD43.

Unsure whether Dallas or NYC Rolex Service Centers are staffed now but might reach out there and ask if they could provide you a set or even one, and be prepared to provide the serial number of your watch.

So I've called Rikki at Time Care Inc. Doesn't have them and can't get them. Dallas service center is closed. Teleworking. Otto Frei bars look solid as hell but none have the 1.2 mm tip like the genuine. I'm worried that a smaller tip will wiggle around in the hole and through time alter the stock hole diameter in the lug.

This is a stupid provlem to have...😔 But a problem nonetheless.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Need Genuine Spring Bar

Quote Originally Posted by sigma2chi View Post
    So I've called Rikki at Time Care Inc. Doesn't have them and can't get them. Dallas service center is closed. Teleworking. Otto Frei bars look solid as hell but none have the 1.2 mm tip like the genuine. I'm worried that a smaller tip will wiggle around in the hole and through time alter the stock hole diameter in the lug.

This is a stupid provlem to have... But a problem nonetheless.

I was unsure of the tip diameter of the SD43 spring bar but concur with your not using a 0.9mm tip diameter for the very reason you just described. My last suggestion would be a Toxicnatos spring bar that is 22mm in length, 1.78 in diameter, and 1.1mm (at the ends) that should work well enough until you are able to source OEM spring bars. My personal experience is Toxicnatos spring bars are top notch.
    https://www.toxicnatos.com/collectio...nt=19841821441
    Last edited by 5959HH; March 31st, 2020 at 20:46.
    Overwound likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 5959HH View Post

This is a stupid provlem to have...�� But a problem nonetheless.

I was unsure what the tip diameter of the SD43 spring bar but concur with your not using a 0.9mm tip diameter for the very reason you just described. My last suggestion would be a Toxicnatos spring bar that is 22mm in length, 1.78 in diameter, and 1.1mm (at the ends) that should work well enough until you are able to source OEM spring bars. My personal experience is Toxicnatos spring bars are top notch.
    https://www.toxicnatos.com/collectio...nt=19841821441
    OUTSTANDING!! That will do perfectly until i can source some genuine ones. THANK YOU SO MUCH 😁😁😁
    5959HH likes this.

OUTSTANDING!! That will do perfectly until i can source some genuine ones. THANK YOU SO MUCH 😁😁😁
    You're welcome! I've ordered a number of items from them as they are great people. I also ordered a travel spring bar tool that is a great value.
    https://www.toxicnatos.com/collectio...oxictraveltool

One other thing. If you're changing out Rolex bracelets, consider buying a Bergeon 7825 Spring Bar Tweezers from Esslingers or Otto Frei.

Quote Originally Posted by 5959HH View Post
    One other thing. If you're changing out Rolex bracelets, consider buying a Bergeon 7825 Spring Bar Tweezers from Esslingers or Otto Frei.
    Just ordered the Horofix ones from Esslingers 👍 Wantes the Bergeons for a while but $150 is beyond crazy for tweezers.

Just ordered the Horofix ones from Esslingers 👍 Wantes the Bergeons for a while but $150 is beyond crazy for tweezers.
    Concur regarding the expense of the Bergeon 7825, but the consensus is the Bergeon works far better than anything else, including the less expensive Horofix. I finally gave in and bought the 7825 and am glad I did. Life’s too short ...

CFR

I wish this thread had existed 3-4 weeks ago! I looked high and low for springbars with 1.2mm tips before stumbling upon Terry at toxicnatos. His springbars are perfectly sized to fit my 16710 GMT with lug holes (1.2mm tips), and his prices are fantastic, especially for such a quality product. I've had them in my GMT for several weeks now.
    5959HH likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information