WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

New “Old” Addition

871 views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  WatchScene 
#1 ·
I received a package I've been intently waiting on for 24 hours haha. Added a 16570 Polar to the collection and could not be happier with the watch or the shopping experience. Thanks Amir! Took the bracelet off because I prefer rubber straps and Nato's. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to grab another Rolex from a year which holds a lot of significance to me.

Love the Polar dial
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Wrist

Such a nice Side Profile
Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery Analog watch

The Malinois ready for her walk while I am too busy taking a picture
Watch Wrist Snout Fashion accessory Hand

See less See more
#7 ·
I appreciate everyone’s comments and I’ve really enjoyed wearing it so far. I really like my GMT Master II but the Explorer II without the PCLs and brushed bezel seems to be the more fitting choice for adventurous use in the same size package.

#9 ·
Very nice, one of my favorite watches.

I received a package I've been intently waiting on for 24 hours haha. Added a 16570 Polar to the collection and could not be happier with the watch or the shopping experience. Thanks Amir! Took the bracelet off because I prefer rubber straps and Nato's. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to grab another Rolex from a year which holds a lot of significance to me.

Love the Polar dial
View attachment 14359099

Such a nice Side Profile
View attachment 14359101

The Malinois ready for her walk while I am too busy taking a picture
View attachment 14359107

#11 ·
Stunning watch, I too have just purchased a 16570 and the 1st thing i did was put it on a leather strap View attachment 14385969
Congratulations, that is a good looking leather strap on an excellent watch. I like that the 16570 is very versatile in dressing up or down with a strap change but is a little more under the radar overall in comparison to other Rolex sports models.

#13 ·
I bought mine from an online retailer who have 3 shops, spoke to them as well.
Came with the original box and papers (card) and all serial numbers matched. Did the "wiggle" test on the GMT hand to see if it was the 3186 movement.
If i had bought privately i would have taken it to my "local" watchmaker for verification just to be on the safe side

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.