New Tudor
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By trident1970

Thread: New Tudor

New Tudor

I apologize if this is a repost. I work for the news and have been inundated every day so I haven't had the opportunity to really investigate this topic much.

I know Rolex, Tudor and others have decided to leave Baselworld. Does anyone know if they are going to release their new models? Does anyone know what those models are going to be? I'm happy to do the reading if someone can point me in the right direction. Thank you!!

Re: New Tudor

Quote Originally Posted by trident1970 View Post
    I apologize if this is a repost. I work for the news and have been inundated every day so I haven't had the opportunity to really investigate this topic much.

I know Rolex, Tudor and others have decided to leave Baselworld. Does anyone know if they are going to release their new models? Does anyone know what those models are going to be? I'm happy to do the reading if someone can point me in the right direction. Thank you!!
    https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/ro...-announcements

Watches in profile....

Quote Originally Posted by koolpep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by trident1970 View Post

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/ro...-announcements

Awesome. Thanks for the update!! I appreciate it!!
    koolpep likes this.

Thread Information