WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

The Official Rolex "Do You Have A Dog & If So, What Kind?" THREAD

1K views 20 replies 19 participants last post by  Dan J 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I've noticed more than a few Rolex aficionados who not only have a Dog(s), but have German Shepherds.

If you have a Dog, no matter what the breed, please share. Pics would be awesome too.

Here's mine. Her name is MAJOR. She's 2 years old & loves to try to bite my Rollie.

Got her from the Monks of New Skete, which coincidentally, are the Monks with whom Watch Vloger extraordinaire, Marc Goldberg, co-wrote the Amazon best seller;

"Let Dogs Be Dogs"

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Here is a picture, of a picture, of our Cocker Spaniel named Sam. We lost him a number of years ago, he was 16. Still miss him now. :-(
Never 'replaced' him.

Attachments

#3 ·
This is Vladimir, doing what he does best, relaxing. He’s a Pug/Chihuahua mix that we rescued few years back. One of three that survived in a box that some moron left on on the doorstep of a local shelter on Xmas...of course they were closed for two days 😡. Vladi does not discriminate between Rolex and GS 😂.

Attachments

#6 ·
Canidae Dog Carnivore Tree Wildlife

This is Souki, she is a 8 year old Lab Mix and loves to cool off after our walks.

#7 · (Edited)
We have 3 at the moment, but Ada was special. She passed away a month ago at 11 years of age.

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

Here are all of them, approaching our archipelago hideaway:

Canidae Dog Dog breed Vehicle Sporting Group

Swiss white shepherd Ada, papillon Puppe, Portuguese water dog Manta and great poodle West.

Previously we have had one Collie, Belgian Malinois, two German Shepherds, now a new Papillon puppy.

Also usually 3 to 9 cats, now only one left.

#10 ·
I've noticed more than a few Rolex aficionados who not only have a Dog(s), but have German Shepherds.

If you have a Dog, no matter what the breed, please share. Pics would be awesome too.

Here's mine. Her name is MAJOR. She's 2 years old & loves to try to bite my Rollie.

Got her from the Monks of New Skete, which coincidentally, are the Monks with whom Watch Vloger extraordinaire, Marc Goldberg, co-wrote the Amazon best seller;

"Let Dogs Be Dogs"
Love her. Did you get her as a pup, and if so do you have any advice on raising a GS? I'm thinking about getting one myself.

#18 ·
Sorry, just noticed this. Thank you! Got her as a pup from a Rolex AD...wait, I mean from the New Skete monks. GSDs are my favorite breed, but I love all dogs.
Advice? The Monks have written several best sellers on that very subject and even have had one of their books turned into a DVD.
GSDs are very intelligent. They will test & challenge you. You have to reaffirm for them you're Alpha. They're also mischievous, especially if they don't get enough exercise & mental stimulation. Other than that, they are a joy. Major is very protective of my youngest kid. Here's a pic from the day we brought Major home.

Dog breed Canidae Dog Companion dog Floor

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.