WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Opinions - GMT

2K views 35 replies 13 participants last post by  drtii 
#1 ·
Hi All

KEen to hear perspectives on something new that I want to get. One of my watches will be sold as I am always keen to keep it under6, pref 4. I have a land air and sea combo, but want to replace the GMT with something else. Doesnt have to be a GMT, but a CHNR does appeal to me.

YEs I'd rather get BLRO but ive been on that list for 18 months now...

Anything else that I am missing that would replace the GMT nicely - will be used and not a safe queen, and I dont have big wrists (6.75 IIRC)

#2 ·
Personally, I'm not usually into Gold or two-tone watches. However, as with most things, there are exceptions to 'the rule'. How about on of these?
Absolutely stunning. I'd have on in a heartbeat.

Attachments

Reactions: bigclive2011
#4 ·
As above, the steel and rose gold looks great, and can be had at slightly less than rip off your arm and bash your head in with it prices.

Reactions: heineken4u
#16 ·
Natos go with any sports watch IMO.

Not sure what you implying that 6 digits aren't worthy. I've had my fair share of them and still have a 4 digit.

My main gripe is the bracelet quality. Sure the lugs are there but it doesn't bother me in the end.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

#14 ·

I'm fortunate to own a BLRO and a few months back tried on a CHNR and I really liked it. If I needed another Rolex or GMT I'd strongly consider it.

Make sure to look at it in varying lighting conditions; the bezel is to die for but the pink in the gold isn't for everyone. Not something you can buy from a photo. You must try it on.

Reactions: 5959HH and ZCT
#15 ·
I tried it on in December, I'm assuming dimensions are the same but weight a bit more than the SS? That's what I felt, but not too much.

Or should I just keep the BLNR? 3 years and it's felt like ive lost the feel for it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

#36 ·
You have to see the CHNR in person, it's amazing. I passed on one in April and still regret it. Yes, the PCL's are scratch magnets and it sucks to have scratches all over the pretty RG, but man, it's a great looking piece. You wouldn't regret it and it's possible you'd like it much more than the BLRO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.