Opinions on Omega - Page 503
Like Tree81086Likes

Thread: Opinions on Omega

Page 503 of 7577 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 553 603 1003 1503 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 75766
  1. #5021
    Member Cobia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Sydney Oz
    Posts
    12,212

    Re: Opinions on Omega

    I thought sporty was giving away a Rolex for the 5000th post?
    Sporty?
    Sappie66 and sportura like this.



  2. #5022
    Member TagTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    958

    Re: Opinions on Omega

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hayz View Post
    I believe those are the photon torpedo bays ;)
    If that is the case, than Sappie needs to switch his watch immediately to the right wrist otherwise he could injure himself.
    Sappie66 likes this.

  3. #5023
    Member Sappie66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,052

    Re: Opinions on Omega

    Quote Originally Posted by TagTime View Post
    If that is the case, than Sappie needs to switch his watch immediately to the right wrist otherwise he could injure himself.
    No no, those are rearward facing, for bogies on your six.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #5024
    Member sportura's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: Opinions on Omega

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobia View Post
    I thought sporty was giving away a Rolex for the 5000th post?
    Sporty?


    Giving away the Speedmaster. If it was worth more it might actually be worth my time to sell it.
    Gunnar_917 likes this.

  6. #5025
    Member Cobia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Sydney Oz
    Posts
    12,212

    Re: Opinions on Omega

    Quote Originally Posted by sportura View Post


    Giving away the Speedmaster. If it was worth more it might actually be worth my time to sell it.
    LOL!
    sportura likes this.



  7. #5026
    Member jmanlay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    8,486

    Opinions on Omega

    Quote Originally Posted by sportura View Post


    Giving away the Speedmaster. If it was worth more it might actually be worth my time to sell it.
    To be honest I am kind of in the same boat with three of my watches which I keep just because I took time to get them yet did not spend a fortune on them. Not to sound like a complete d bag but I did not pay much for my moon master and I don’t wear it that much if at all. Dealing with sales and every other ocd person that wants a pristine used watch that was never retouched and still looks like it rolled out of the factory just puts me off a bit too. The sad part though is in the past 5 months it may have received a grant tally of 5 days worth of wear and that is because I was away on business w it.

    If I sold these three I could get one i really wanted. I know not a MOR watch but somehow the watch speaks to me and I deliberately do not want to go towards AP pricing .




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #5027
    Member Galaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    5,572

    Opinions on Omega

    Quote Originally Posted by sportura View Post


    Giving away the Speedmaster. If it was worth more it might actually be worth my time to sell it.
    The squeaky wheel gets the oil. Do I just PM you my address?
    Cobia likes this.

  9. #5028
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    430

    Re: Opinions on Omega

    Quote Originally Posted by sportura View Post
    Especially since the nobody interloper got it.

    An empty victory.

    You were robbed, don't worry tho, those of us following know who the real victor should be, he who fights the fight, unfortunately no-one remembers second place so all hail iinsic ....lol
    iinsic and highbob like this.

  10. #5029
    Member Cobia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Sydney Oz
    Posts
    12,212

    Re: Opinions on Omega

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hayz View Post
    I believe those are the photon torpedo bays ;)
    I love your new blog in the public forum, 'confessions of a former seiko hater', loving it you can appreciate the watch for what it is bro, you dont have to spend big money to get a cool watch that does its job and has a charm all of its own.
    Stoked to hear youve given em a chance and youre impressed at what they deliver for the money.
    The movements are workhorses, nothing special but nor should they be in a watch like the Sami, they get the job done and are reliable, i like these movements in them because it keeps the prices of the watches down.
    Sami looks good on you mate.



  11. #5030
    Member Gunnar_917's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    19,517

    Re: Opinions on Omega

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobia View Post
    I love your new blog in the public forum, 'confessions of a former seiko hater', loving it you can appreciate the watch for what it is bro, you dont have to spend big money to get a cool watch that does its job and has a charm all of its own.
    Stoked to hear youve given em a chance and youre impressed at what they deliver for the money.
    The movements are workhorses, nothing special but nor should they be in a watch like the Sami, they get the job done and are reliable, i like these movements in them because it keeps the prices of the watches down.
    Sami looks good on you mate.
    Lol I need to read this

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 1 guests)

  1. Marendra,
  2. sportura,
  3. BigSeikoFan

Similar Threads

  1. First Omega, Opinions?
    By j.a.p in forum Omega
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 4 Weeks Ago, 01:18
  2. Opinions please on my first Omega
    By samanderson in forum Omega
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: October 18th, 2011, 19:18
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: July 25th, 2011, 15:45
  4. Opinions on my first Omega?
    By F07A in forum Omega
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: November 25th, 2007, 22:41
  5. Omega opinions
    By Guido Muldoon in forum Dive watches
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: July 4th, 2007, 05:46

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •