WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinions on Omega

5M views 158K replies 697 participants last post by  mui.richard 
#1 ·
Owners of rolex,

What is your general opinion on omega watches and their owners?

I think it is safe to assume that the majority of people in this forum are watch connoisseurs with knowledge regarding brands that extend past rolex's. And I also don't think that I am the only one whose eyes naturally tend to focus in on people's wrists in order to see what kind of watch they are wearing when I am out in a public settings.

So for those of you who are rolex owners I wanted to know what are your opinions/ first impressions on omega watches and the people who own them. It would be even better if you gave your opinion on certain models : Seamasters, Speedmasters, Planet Oceans etc.

cheers

#115,642 · (Edited)
The comment on women I was originally refuting was far different from anything related to your personal religious views, or the way you construct the mutual partnership and respect in your marriage. Even if you, I, or others have differing views on these aspects of life, faith, the world, jokes, etc, such is very different from to what I was responding.

Remodeling a bathroom and cloth-washing expectations was not the substance of the earlier postings that gave rise to my objection.
You really have a problem with others opinions Harry, and proving my point you have to keep repeating it over and over from your high horse so everybody else knows what a woke SJW you are and you can feel elevated.
Absolutely nothing i said was worth the virtue signalling thats come from you today.
There was nothing wrong with anything i said.
Time to grow up mate, accept that others have different opinions than you, its the year 2020 and your so woke.
Id suggest you put me on ignore, its not rocket science.

Edit for you Harry, heres a skippy badge for your efforts, print it out and put it on the fridge, wear it on your blouse, do what ever you like with it but wear it with pride.

Green Wildlife Clip art Graphics Tail

No hard feelings.

#115,646 ·
Most of us here disagree on one subject or another. Just my opinion but best to state your position if needed and then View attachment 14778895
Too right Bro BT, the 000 has seen its fair share of stouches, all light banter and entertainment.

Seems as though a few are content on turning it into their own safe space and SJW haven, thats to be expected in this day and age.

Its very rare i get into an argument in here, i think my 000 record speaks for itself. Ive been a peace maker in here more often than not but sometimes i have to giggle.

I wish this was a footy forum sometimes so i could really engage and tee off but seeings its WUS i accept its more like a gentlemans game of cricket.

I shall refrain.

#115,647 ·
Unfortunately here in the Eastern States they only allow 6 characters on vanity plates.

He could go with something like this...

(Both available by the way)

Six characters? Can't display much. We can get up to 9 characters on a plate in WA which makes for interesting messages. Saw one the other day driven by chick in a pink HSV called RUN FPV RUN.

I think they should not be called vanity plate but instead be called ego plates [emoji23]

#115,653 ·
Too right Bro BT, the 000 has seen its fair share of stouches, all light banter and entertainment.

Seems as though a few are content on turning it into their own safe space and SJW haven, thats to be expected in this day and age.

Its very rare i get into an argument in here, i think my 000 record speaks for itself. Ive been a peace maker in here more often than not but sometimes i have to giggle.

I wish this was a footy forum sometimes so i could really engage and tee off but seeings its WUS i accept its more like a gentlemans game of cricket.

I shall refrain.
I think the problem is the use of buzzwords like "SJW" or "safe space" to describe anyone liberal tends to piss people off. It comes off as a lazy go-to for some.

So I think that can be recognized, too. Just food for thought. Those are pejorative terms for sure and I think meant to rile folks up.

Again, just food for thought.

Reactions: Sappie66
#115,654 ·
I think the problem is the use of buzzwords like "SJW" or "safe space" to describe anyone liberal tends to piss people off. It comes off as a lazy go-to for some.

So I think that can be recognized, too. Just food for thought. Those are pejorative terms for sure and I think meant to rile folks up.

Again, just food for thought.
Understand your point and agree but i think they suit some people very well, just calling it as i see it mate.

#115,655 ·
Euc's can do some amazing things.
They have epicormic growth waiting just under the surface, in the cambium, that is triggered by fire or damage.
They can also do whats called compartmentalisation, which means any large damage that occures they can block off and cover over with new cambium growth.

Many species their seeds can only be germinated with smoke, these trees love fire.

The epicormic growth will take only a few weeks, some amazingly in less than that.

Id be betting koalas could last a bit without food.
The question I have is whether the fires were too hot and were able to kill the parts of plants that would help them grow back. That kind of heat was an unexpected consequence of preventing fires in wild areas - too much dead material accumulated and acted as kindling.

#115,656 ·
And a cheap and cheerful orient raven ray 2 in orange, Under 200au, maybe the best bang for buck in history.
Credit to orient, they make an incredible watch for the money, all in house too.
I agree that Orient provides incredible bang for the buck, but if I have a preferred alternative in possession, the Orient stays home. I like my Bambino a lot and used to wear it with some regularity. It cost about 2/3 of a better Timex quartz watch. But since I got an OP in August, it just stays in the box.

#115,657 ·
Understand your point and agree but i think they suit some people very well, just calling it as i see it mate.
While fair enough, just easier to avoid altogether. I'd rather push the buttons of non OoO folks.

Reactions: Black5 and 5959HH
#115,659 ·
You really have a problem with others opinions Harry, and proving my point you have to keep repeating it over and over from your high horse so everybody else knows what a woke SJW you are and you can feel elevated.
Absolutely nothing i said was worth the virtue signalling thats come from you today.
There was nothing wrong with anything i said.
Time to grow up mate, accept that others have different opinions than you, its the year 2020 and your so woke.
Id suggest you put me on ignore, its not rocket science.

Edit for you Harry, heres a skippy badge for your efforts, print it out and put it on the fridge, wear it on your blouse, do what ever you like with it but wear it with pride.

View attachment 14778923

No hard feelings.
I don't have a problem with others' opinions, only with you and yours.

Feel elevated? I don't need to post here, to someone obsessed with cuckolds and impotence, to signal I am better than everyone - I thought that was what my Rolex was...

Analog watch Watch Wrist Watch accessory Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.